Your favorite backlinking method?

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 comments
spamming :D
just kidding,
i have used to to backlinks in big warez sites by attaching my topic link of my site after links in rlslog :P

High quality blog posts are by far the best and most natural looking backlings nowadays.
It's always good to have some link diversity though, so adding a good measure of forum links (and profiles), and some blog comments, don't hurt as they make your profile look more natural.

The bottom line is that there isn't a single method that will skyrocket your site on its own. You need to mix it up and think of how a real legit site with real users would naturally get backlinks.

Am honestly speaking the Link Wheel, Forums and Blogs play vital role to bring the quality backlinks to our website...All these are my favorite backlink Strategies, when i want to bring backlinks as early as possible...

Tiered linking is proving particularly effective Post-Panda/Penguin - looks to create quality tier 1 and 2 properties and you can be a little less picky with the links you fire at these.

I have two methods of backlinking which I do religiously every day, I write a couple of classified ads and build one simple webpage every day. Now you sound quite desperate so I would suggest aiming to complete 1,000 classified ads and 500 web pages to kick start your business. You will see results in 1-3 months and don't blame Panda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back