Yonzy - File Hosting + Media Streaming - No Wait Times - PPD Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
please add ftp asap, without ftp i can only upload the opening song not the whole movie....:'(

Hey,

I do apologize, but right now ftp won't work with our current setup. It's going to have to wait until the next server update. For the time being you could use web, remote, or zoom uploader. I'm not sure what other external uploading tools support Yonzy at the moment.

turkey to tier 2 possible?
your new rates are not bad

Did you not comment like on the first page with, "worst ever" or something like that?

They're not new rates. They're promo rates. Our original rates are great too and they will be back eventually. It's a mixed program. Have you not noticed when you go for the impossible paying hosts you end up making comments like this:
BVtrwyz.png

No we can not move Turkey. You should be concerned if any host just changes their whole tier on the spot. Those Tiers are based off of what we are payed. They are not slapped together in 2 minutes.

Be respectful. Make comments that actually mean something. "worst ever" means nothing. It's not descriptive. Plus you look weird using the host a few pages later.

Last edited:
@up your rates will be good if you starting count from 0.1 MB

I can offer this specifically to you, but we will also skim your sales, skim your downloads, pay late, and downgrade technical support. Eventually we will just close the program to you at with no warning.

This only applies to you. Everything will continue as normal to everyone else.

PS: Sarcasm. Stop being greedy. If you want insane rates with unrealistic figures, use one of the other million hosts.

-It is a sorrow, I work very much with ebooks and the size is 3 to 8mb, but from 10mb is great....
-This is the good thing that it has Uploaded, oboom, xerver..... that work from 3mb
-You think of changing the minimal size of files and surely that more uploaders use his service

Translator used google, I feel the errors!! Greetings

because your rates were worst
i talked about it
dont offense ,calm down
and dont touch my other responses or copy paste it here to give me bad image
dont try to be clever here
everybody is clever enough
other response is from another place
dont do:thumbdown:

because your rates were worst
i talked about it
dont offense ,calm down
and dont touch my other responses or copy paste it here to give me bad image
dont try to be clever here
everybody is clever enough
other response is from another place
dont do:thumbdown:

You never mentioned it from what I saw. It was a hit and run comment (your first one here).

The other comment was the same exact reason I listed here (you went with the highest paying image host that looked like it was going to close...and it did)

It's not about being clever. It's about not seeing what's in front of you. It's still not clear to you what I mean. It's not being rude. It's about pointing out the obvious.

-It is a sorrow, I work very much with ebooks and the size is 3 to 8mb, but from 10mb is great....
-This is the good thing that it has Uploaded, oboom, xerver..... that work from 3mb
-You think of changing the minimal size of files and surely that more uploaders use his service

Translator used google, I feel the errors!! Greetings

No worries on the google translate.

No can do on the minimum size :/ I apologize.

Last edited:
I'm completely confused what you're upset about? That we won't change our rates on a dime or because you pick hosts that shave and go under and I pointed it out?

Either way - thank you and have good luck as well.
whatever!! you have always answers
i give up
go on
good luck

All Payment Processing Terminated By SFL.

1 payment processor. The other was for something else.

Going with the backup option which is better anyway. Keeping PPD. Scrapping PPS. All users will have 1TB space. No wait times and higher speeds for all.

what is the current Tier 1 rate? $10 or $20 per 1000 downloads?
We left them at the promo rates for now.

PP5giDE.png

We already had things set for if we had no premium accounts being offered. That's why the transition only took 30 seconds.

We haven't actually reviewed PPD rates to offer permanently. The ones you see below are the minimum that will be offered for when the promo ends. We budgeted to offer them. We still might be able to go a tad higher though. Please keep in mind there are no waits, a ton of storage, one click file copy, multiple downloads for guests at a time, no recaptcha, ect.

5n7afDQ.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back