Yesterday was my birthday but everyone ignored me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad but it happens far to often. There are many people in this world that experience the same thing daily.

Though I guess we should all be thankful for whatever human interaction we do have.

even if my wife forget my birthday and I did not tell her she forget, I always remember her and friends birthdays and her marriage day. But my all friends and my wife forget my birthday. What a lonely man I'm. :'(:'(:'( . I saw everything is lie, includes friendships, marriages but yourself.
Never trust to anyone except yourself and EVERYTHING IS A BIG LIE EXCEPT DIE or death. :facepalm:

ha ha.

I can understand friends forgetting about birthdays, shouldn't really bother you. But, your wife? now that bitch should get her priorities straight.

Don't feel bad mang.
All of us humans forget things.
Mate, you have a bigger heart than they do since they tend to forget a the most special day for someone.

someone didn't wish you, that makes you lonely ? wtf!!!
Humans are meant to forget things. Everyone has some or the other loved ones, truely loved ones who cares about you but that doesn't mean its necessary to remember your birthday -_-

lol Loget, nice advise. And don't make any false hope. See its life, shit happens, keep happening and this is just birthday. I know birthday means a lot to many people but there will be many more moments ahead. The best approach is to be selfish, just do what's the best for you and ignore them all ;)

thanks for replies. After 5 years passed since I married, I saw marriage is not good for me. Why ? I'm a romantic lover and she is realistic one. And whenever she has a problem she always flame instead of talk softly. If I were you, never marry with a realistic and flamable woman one.

OP, the same thing happened to me. On my b'day all my friends (online/offline) wished me. The most depressing thing was, my BEST Friend forgot that its my b'day :P lol
It happens, you must try to move on ;)

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

thanks for replies. After 5 years passed since I married, I saw marriage is not good for me. Why ? I'm a romantic lover and she is realistic one. And whenever she has a problem she always flame instead of talk softly. If I were you, never marry with a realistic and flamable woman one.
pretty much normal wife :P you are indeed badly hurt xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back