Xvideosharing Alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartowsky

Hello guys, you know any alternative to xvideosharing
Unfortunately is a script with many limitations of management ..

Thanks!

23 comments

Thanks!

Hi Bartowsky,

It depends on the time, we are currently developing a video hosting script called VitaVideo. It will not be out for quite some time but it will be alot better than your current script ;)

Hi Bartowsky,

It depends on the time, we are currently developing a video hosting script called VitaVideo. It will not be out for quite some time but it will be alot better than your current script ;)
it will be possible to make the migration?

Yes we'll have a migration script when VitaVideo is out. Keep an eye on our blog or vitavideo.com for updates. :)

Yes we'll have a migration script when VitaVideo is out. Keep an eye on our blog or vitavideo.com for updates. :)

Hi, but is yetishare is offering video plug-in already, what will be the differences from the actual script?

Just check XVideosharing (XVideoSharing - video sharing script), they will try to clone it.

Do not forget to clone XUpload, XLinker and Communimail.

:facepalm:

facepalm is when you can't invent something by yourself and keep cloning others again and again.

facepalm is when you can't invent something by yourself and keep cloning others again and again.

Facepalm because it's all you seem to do via this forum and others. Why don't you spend more time updating your code instead of posting bitter remarks here. Yawn.

Hi, but is yetishare is offering video plug-in already, what will be the differences from the actual script?

The main difference will be the theme:

- Better uploader based entirely around video hosting.
- Thumbnail layout of videos, different video qualities, toggle between qualities etc.
- Ajax based page like our Reservo script file manager. (so it's quick)
- Comments, ratings etc.

The YetiShare plugin is fine as an add-on for file hosting, but if you want to run a dedicated video hosting site vitavideo will be better.

Last edited:
Guys it would be better if u both can improve ur services better & give more better support , Upgrade with new features n functionalities , i know u guys doing it for living so as a customer whos buying scripts from you so we would want better after sale services that are equally not too much pricey because otherwise ur customers would feel stuck & cheated you are the coders n u know in & out of the code so reduce the price on mods or create new mods & give each other good competetion that way !!

Who ever will give better service , after sale support , with good reviews would win more customers :)

Remember File hosting business is not easy business & require lots of Servers cost & Affilates Payment & many restrictions with you not reducing ur prices & innovating your products further looking at reduced customers.

Peace out.....

Last edited:
Just check XVideosharing (XVideoSharing - video sharing script), they will try to clone it.
Sibsoft's support after purchase does not exist, you just stop replying to tickets... So i honestly don't understand you, you provide good pre-sale support then you dissappear. I can see you spend a lot of time posting on this forum, maybe would be better to help existing customers fixing their problems.

Who ever will give better service , after sale support , with good reviews would win more customers .

Totally agree with that.

Sibsoft's support after purchase does not exist, you just stop replying to tickets... So i honestly don't understand you, you provide good pre-sale support then you dissappear. I can see you spend a lot of time posting on this forum, maybe would be better to help existing customers fixing their problems.

If you have problems with support, let me know via PM, will check your ticket. As far as I see, there's currently no pending tickets in queue.
We actually rare posters here because we're busy with our products.

Who ever will give better service , after sale support , with good reviews would win more customers .

Totally agree with that.

You can't run good site only on after sale support. It's important, but good product is more important. And just adding new skin with "Thumbnail layout of videos" to the file sharing script will never make it good for video sharing business. We spend naturally years to make xvideosharing to suit video sharing industry needs and we're still open for new ideas and suggestions.

Facepalm because it's all you seem to do via this forum and others. Why don't you spend more time updating your code instead of posting bitter remarks here. Yawn.

Instead of promoting your non-existent product in every forum hole YOU should spend more time by generating your own ideas. More backlinks and higher pagerank will not make your products usable.

Last edited:

Thanks!

Hi Bartowsky,

give autopost with rss from xvideos and xhamster

the company that owns yetishare is releasing a new video sharing script in the near future, very exciting

As a person that has purchased both sibsofts script and yetishare, in my personal opinion yetishare is a superior product for so many reasons, the main reason however is the support, it's virtually unbeatable, please don't take this as sibsoft bashing, sibsofts products are great, this is just my personal opinion.

Last edited:
I want a Video Hosting Site

I want a Video Hosting site as one of my best friend earning a lot from it but when I asked him for the scripts in market he said you are the only option so far
but YOU EXPLOIT OTHERS AND ARE MONEY HUNGER .. you don't reply your clients if you think he/she can't pay you ...

is it right or just blame game ..?

I really want to start my business but can't take risk myself in the middle of nowhere after spending money ...

I'm on public platform ... Please tell me which SERVICES (support) you provide FREE and which is PAID ...?

and I can see on your SITE you've too much expensive script and MODs any discount you can offer ..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back