XtraOrbit...Need Ur Help and Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguy558

hi all..,

Its Obvious..,that when u want to buy a new domain...more than 70% of members suggest for name and namecheap.com:)

Since i want to buy a domain using AlertPay...(for warez link);)

What abt XtraOrbit...? r they good...why i'm asking is... i never saw their Support Come Online;)

and what abt Web4Africa..,Gossimer...?? i've had chat with their support...but i told them for warez not specifically warez link...they thought i host warez...so they told me...warez not allowed...i will again chat with them soon..,:O

anybody bought domain 4 warez in... XtraOrbit,Web4Africa,Gossimer...?:O

need ur comments...B-)

11 comments
I am also looking to open an warez site.

Dunno Where to buy the name.

I guess will buy the hosting from knownSRV .. seems to be good and hope they accept warez :)

Hi,

This is Amr, from XtraOrbit :)

XtraOrbit?never heard of it,sounds dangerous!
Don't be afraid my friend, we don't bite ;) .. We've been in business since 2002.

As for the primary question; We don't accept Warez related sites or domains, as it *generally* violates copyright laws.

i bought a .in domain from xtraorbit 9 months ago :P although the support never comes online but tickets were answered every time i needed help :) its better than webafric thing 8-)

My domain was non warez and was for my blog so cant say about warez domains :P

Hi,

This is Amr, from XtraOrbit :)

Don't be afraid my friend, we don't bite ;) .. We've been in business since 2002.

As for the primary question; We don't accept Warez related sites or domains, as it *generally* violates copyright laws.

LOL @ We Don't Bite

Thank you all guys. I hope you are enjoying our services as much as we do providing them :)

This is encouraging and I'm really considering a special promo/discount just for WJunction .. as long as the domains registered are not in violation of our terms of use ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back