Status
Not open for further replies.

mRAza

I just recevied an email from XSLTEL, it has been hacked, email includes all clients and other database details which I am not going to post here. If you are hosting with XSLTEL make sure to backup asap.

email
Greetings,

What is up? I hope you are enjoying the summer time unlike us, who were taken back from a sweet vacation just to deal with some big bad fat haxor.

Nevermind, we don't mind one haxing and bitching day. Congratulations to our winner ***REAL NAME HIDDEN***, the owner of shitty hosting company
called XSLTel.com, also known as Dr.DDoSer in the haxing world. Oh, excuse me, DDoSing world. We have been contacted to take care of that mother
fucker multiple times.

Who is that guy and what is so special about him you ask? He is simply stupid, irritating and annoying as fuck. He is based in some shithole called
Iraq and all he does all day long is running his shitty business which is destroyed now and losing other system admins time by DDoSing their servers,
companies, sites. This will not stop until we expose him on the internet and someone to break every bone in his worthless body and beat shit out of
his whole worthless family. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Who did he DDoS so far?
1) zone.h.org for listing how his scammy company was hacked and defaced
2) WJunction hosts. WJunction is his main market. He DDoS the competitors to takeover business.
3) Sites that left his terrible service and/or left a bad review on his services.

How do we know?
Keep reading, we hacked him, we are going to expose everything. We have been reading his emails, reformating his servers and making fun of him. If he
lost your data it was not a drive failure like he lied to you. We reformated your data because you are hosted by XSLTEL aka Dr.DDoSer, or real named
as ************

Last edited:
27 comments
I agree that email i would have thought to be more proffesional from a company, but whatever i guess.

@ robert i never seen that in the chatbox, but it is indeed odd why the staff of WJ would just leave it there for all to see, with members of WJ being the primary clients of his company (or whoevers company it is). Especially considering the amount of time staff members spend in the chatbox it wouldnt have been a stretch, not saying its wrong for them to chat, just something like that should have been dealt with immediatly you would think.

At the same time i notice on WJ after about 10pm PST, there are no staff on here at all, perhaps they need staff members from other timezones as well to look after things while the exisiting ones are unable to be on, we all need sleep. I am not sure how long it goes with no staff on as i sleep as well lol, but at least a couple of hours

I agree that email i would have thought to be more proffesional from a company, but whatever i guess.

@ robert i never seen that in the chatbox, but it is indeed odd why the staff of WJ would just leave it there for all to see, with members of WJ being the primary clients of his company (or whoevers company it is). Especially considering the amount of time staff members spend in the chatbox it wouldnt have been a stretch, not saying its wrong for them to chat, just something like that should have been dealt with immediatly you would think.

At the same time i notice on WJ after about 10pm PST, there are no staff on here at all, perhaps they need staff members from other timezones as well to look after things while the exisiting ones are unable to be on, we all need sleep. I am not sure how long it goes with no staff on as i sleep as well lol, but at least a couple of hours
Thats really weird,staff around here can be so inconsistent,i was banned from the shout box yday for 20 days for no reason yet they leave all thoses details there.

whats that chat client rob?

Last edited:
Robert, you want to clarify for me a reason why did you posted a screenshot with image that contains image to database, and found yourself comfortable to criticize staff, how they didn't delete link?

CV if you didn't notice I crossed out the directly link why is my post being removed hmm ? Leave my post alone I re-edit any screenshots before posting them Thank you very much.

Beucase, LINK on the SCREENSHOT was still visible, anyone, even me, could just type down that image link, and access to uncensored database link. Btw, link is removed now from archive, I was not atk when that happened.

Last edited:
Dear ******,

---------- message ----------
Date: Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 10:38 PM

XSLTel has been hacked and Mohammed exposed. Get out of there while you can - *******
--

Hello,

Most of you didn't receive above email. if you didn't please read.
followed by a recent events it seems like we have a serious problems here and we have to clarify some of them :
as you can see our client database dump will be publicly available soon as per that idiot promise.

the database contain following info if you are a client before this date 2011-12-02 07:46:01 then you are in this db dump :
1 - All clients information including (First name, Last name, Email, Company, Phone Number, Address)
2 - Dedicated Servers, VPS Servers and Shared cPanel username and passwords.
3 - All tickets and replies.

Risks :
1 - All clients who were with us before this date 2011-12-02 must change their xsltel.com area password (even the password is hashed still it will be possible to read Welcome emails from WHMCS email logs)
2 - All clients with shared cpanel service must change their cpanel username and password.
3 - Dedicated servers are not affected but they are advised to change their root password.
4 - VPS servers are not affected too.
5 - Reverse Proxy service are not effected either.

What you have to do :
1 - if the password you used in xsltel.com's client area is linked to any other account (email, website, etc...). please change it and don't relay on WHMCS hashing thingy as it will get cracked sooner or later.
2 - if you gave us sensitive info through tickets. please make sure to change them .

All clients won't able to login to their current Client Area. as the password has been changed by us. please use Email Recovery to get a new password.

Highest Regards

now i don't know what to do!!!!!!
this message recieved from mohamed or the hacker?

and how to change cpanel username?
plz help me

Last edited:
Hm, thats not good. I am with XSLTEL (VPS) since 5 Months, and i am very happy with his Support. Hopefully they not going down. :'(

PS: Why i am still in Probation?

Well finally this "May" be the end to all the attacks which have occurred recently. Well with XSTEL being the ones apparently causing it and the result of them being outed I would guess has caused the recent attack on themselves (Karma is funny at times ).
Though what is a concern is the clients, since I'm sure many are wondering what to do now and if they've got backups etc - Most probably won't have them!

I was affected at some point from the DDOS attacks, which also was against many other providers here (Most are gone now :( ) even with retaliation from another company there being no backups and all of the clients information public isn't in anyway a good practice since there the innocent ones.

@mazzo
That email looks like a legit one, I can't see why it wouldn't be.

Thanks

And what is now, will the Server shut down & have i take a look for another Provider? And why is XSLTEL Banned here on WJunction?

XSLTel was banned because he posted his own leaked database with users private data in chatbox.
We take that kind of offense very serious.
If you feel safe with someone who can do something like that, then stay with him. If you don't, then move.
We don't have any informations if he is going to shut down his service, since he is not our member anymore.
Since you know the reason why he's banned, it's your decision what you will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back