XRUMER/Hrefer discussion thread - post all related questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvrle77

8NomG.jpg

As per title, post all your Xrumer/Hrefer questions here, so we can keep this place clean.

Do not post warez links, general rules still apply here.
You can share your linklists, wordlists tutorials etc
Upload them on free file hosts like rapidshare, mediafire, 4shared, zippyshare, and similar.
No affiliate links, no promotions, no cookie stuffing etc.
You cannot share email adresses for spam. Nothing that is private, for that matter.​

6 comments
First piece of free advice- use an extremely diverse keyword pool when creating profiles, and ideally point these at your tier 2 sites now as opposed to your money site. When used correctly in conjunction with other links XR is still extremely effective.

XRumerGeek

Hey cvrle77,

Very nice and informative topic. I am totally new in Xrummer and i am trying to learn something about it and i would like to learn as much as i could from you. I know you are not here to teach us but I hope you won't feel any hesitation about my questions related to xrummer. Some of my questions are:

1) Can we use this on our home's PC? or do we need to use it on VPS/server?
2) This is available on some private trackers and on some other locations BUT i would like to know that is it a working edition or what?
3) How to judge that this tool is working fine or not?
4) Is there any website which has some video tutorial about it?

Please reply as per your convenience.

Regards

1. Probably, but it's meant to be used on high speed VPS/server
2. Never use cracked SEO tools, usually, owners are 'cracking' them, adding infections, and turning your PC into part of their zombie bot network (as a part of punishment, because you were downloading cracked version). Also other hackers are doing it for that purpose too.
3. No one would bought such expensive product, if it doesn't work 'fine' However, do note that this tool is not to be used directly on your money site, actually none of SEO tools is to be used directly on your money site.
4. Youtube

Last edited:
No u dont use this on your home pc.because already I use this in dedi

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

price is 700$+10$ per month+more expensive
And tutorial price is 270$ if you want buy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back