XLocker.net - Earn Upto 7.05$ Sharing Adult Images + 10% Ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

Due to Payza and US relations our accounts have been frozen and we are unable to pay our loyal members. If you have requested a payout lately and this has affected you, please bear with us until this issue can be resolved. If you have requested a Payza payout but have a Paypal account you can email us and let you re-request your payment, or you can just wait until Payza has re-enabled our accounts.

Payza Issue Statement

Thanks for your understanding

XLocker Admin

When clicking on screens to make full size it stretches out the image.

Sample:
It stretches to full size We like it like that. It allows a user to see the highest possible definition of the picture.

I have a pending payment since January 18.
When will the next payout be?

Submit a ticket, I took a quick look and you never selected a payout method. Just tell them you want to cancel you pending so you can pick you payment method again.

It is because of the transfer between countries. This is perfectly normal. If you have any other troubles let me know.

XLocker
now says:
Canceled The payment was canceled and the money was returned to the sender's account.
please pay me

Respond in your ticket, I have told you what to do, you created three of them for the same problem within a 24hr period........

Last edited:
I have a pending payment since January 18.
When will the next payout be?

Submit a ticket, I took a quick look and you never selected a payout method. Just tell them you want to cancel you pending so you can pick you payment method again.

This is not possible since I have not modified my payment info and I was paid several times before.
I checked in my account and everything is still the way it was since the last time I was paid.
I saved it another time to make sure.

Minimum payout at 5$ (5000 points)
We process the payments every working day.
xlocker.png
when a user request a payout we will process his/her payment within 3-4 days.

now Minimal payout is $10

please add $ 5

Minimum payout at 5$ (5000 points)
We process the payments every working day.
xlocker.png
when a user request a payout we will process his/her payment within 3-4 days.
now Minimal payout is $10

please add $ 5

You took this qoute from another member. This has since changed to to payment methods changes.

This is not possible since I have not modified my payment info and I was paid several times before.
I checked in my account and everything is still the way it was since the last time I was paid.
I saved it another time to make sure.

This has been solved. It had to do with payment methods changing. When you went to view/save your payment method it was updated. Payment was sent.

If any of my users are reading this do you have a payment preference? Now we support Paypal and Skrill.

Last edited:
minimum $10?
thats not to fair. i joined because of the $5 minimum. all the other image hosts with $10 min, i never join. we spend all this time uploading and sharing images, then by the time we finally get $10, the host either finds an excuse not to pay you, or the image host is scam by then.
you should make it so only the members that did not join yet have $10 minimum. not fair to jack it up on everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back