Status
Not open for further replies.

Ar$enaly

what do u think about file host with xfilesharingpro script ?

for me when i see file host with xfilesharingpro script i cancel it instantly

sorry for bad english

17 comments
that is my first rule, never use/upload to any filehosts use xfilesharingpro script.

only one or two filehosts use that script are reliable eg: Oron (but still I hate this filehost).8-)

that's what it looks like. I just have in my mind that any filehosts use xfilesharing pro script do not have reputable financial background as they can not afford to pay a custom script to start a filehost business.

that's why I skip any filehosts use that script.

Oron.com uses it for instance factor

if you want to start your own file host - code one from scratch :) it'll be much more rewarding and people will love it in the long run (e.g. filesonic)

mind you saying that - i'm pretty sure hotfile is using xfilesharing pro but heavily modified.

It isn't a matter, XFS or not. Many good host use XFS. Good host doesn't mean Big host. Many of small host is good. Many of them pay on time, good speed, good support.

It's depend on MAN behind the host.

It isn't a matter, XFS or not. Many good host use XFS. Good host doesn't mean Big host. Many of small host is good. Many of them pay on time, good speed, good support.

It's depend on MAN behind the host.

Ok. Then tell me which XFS host is good? 8-) In my opinion most of them are working like zombie and nobody knows when they'll really, really die... :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back