XFileShare.eu - Earning Plan PPD (All Countries Paid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approaching the end of the maintenance on the servers.
Today, even in inconvenience may see Premium Member uploads, interventions are needed to increase servers.

FTP Upload will be available in a few days, while we are installing new FileServer with 2 Gbps connections.

As always we will keep you updated.

Regards, XFileShare Team

Have completed the necessary maintenance to upgrade the servers. The FTP server has been opened in beta testing, Premium Member, are the new data access to the FTP server, in the My Account section.

In case of anomalies do not hesitate to contact us to resolve as soon as possible.

Further apologize for the inconvenience, we inform you that have been credited 3 days bonus to all Premium Members.

Regards, XFileShare Team

Software error:

Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@xfileshare.eu), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

New earning Plan.
PPD table, PPS and PPR active.

Up 20 € for 1.000 Download

xpoints.png

XFileShare Team

nice change...
sei grande ...cosi facciamo più affari con te...
10% of premium sales...!!! from my links or from my site or from my link referall???

Se da un tuo link generi una vendita Premium, guadagni il 10% in XPoints su quella transazione.

In più si guadagna il 10% in XPoints sulle entrate dei referall.

XFileShare Team

nice change

are more payment options planed? like paysafe/ukash card? for anonym payments.

At moment only PayPal.

Regards, XFileShare Team

Clicksor advertising absurd takes us out of the site while dowoload ..!
I used it before and I removed ... full of malwar .. search in google virus clicksor
-------------
italiano
la pubblicità assurda di clicksor mi porta fuori il sito mentre scarico..!!!
io la usavo prima e l'ho tolta ... piena di malwar..cerca in google virus clicksor

remot upload probem
Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at fs13.xfileshare.eu.

Last edited:
Software error:
Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@xfileshare.eu), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.

Last edited:
im am very happy with this filehost but it would be nice if we had a few available affiliate banners.

Keep up the good work ;)

It is impossible to upload even for premium users like me,uploads freezes half away....please fix it asap

Last edited:
Bomberman,
for this moment u can create personal affiliate banner.
I hope that xfile create multi banner for affiliate.

Dasolo.....Pusher85....anke voi qui. ehehhe
Xfile continuate cosi!!!

files without downloads uploaded in jannuary 2012 (as example at the 24th) are deleated in y account in the last days (or today?) [~140 days ago]

this definitely arent the 180 days shown in your table (my deciding reason to use the host from jannuary on)

i can understand that you need free space for all the new users with the affiliate system, but my files... :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back