XeUpload.com - Earn $15 /1000 Downloads, Max Upload/Download Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeupload

logo.png

You can Upload and share your file on blogs/sites/forums/social media to get downloads and earn money from it. You can also promote us by referring users and earn referral comission. Also Active affiliates get better rates!

jOrlD_dgRIewaRoA14UHfw.png

Country Group
  • TIER 1: United States, United Kingdom, Canada
  • TIER 2: Australia, Germany, France, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Ireland, Spain, New Zealand
  • TIER 3: Russian Federation, Argentina, Austria, Brazil, Portugal, Mexico, Italy, Indonesia, Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, Greece, Sweden, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Japan, Turkey
  • TIER 4: Other countries

Information
  • You must be registered and have a active XeUpload.com Account.
  • Honor & follow our terms of service & copyrights.
  • Attempting to gain revenue using misleading/unethical methods, such as spamming, will result in an immediate ban.
  • For automated downloads there is no reward.
  • Files size 1Mb+ for rewards count
  • If all your files are below 1 MB, you do not qualify for this program.
  • Embed/Iframe video always can be counted
  • Bot Downloads are tracked, and verified while payout. If detected, Account will banned,
  • We don't allow hotlinking images & Files.
  • We reserve the right to modify money program, payment date any time without prior notice.
  • Downloads are only counted only ofter 100% Download. We don't accept downloads from proxy servers.
  • Images/Photos are not allowed.
  • All affiliates must agree to and abide by the XeUpload.com General Terms and Conditions, Copyright Policy and Privacy Policy.
  • DMCA Reports: If your uploaded file is copyrighted and reported by the owner of the file, your file will be deleted from our servers and their revenue will be lost.
  • Files with no views/downloads will be removed 60 days after you've uploaded it. All other files with live downloads will be saved. (Unless you decide to delete them by self).
  • XeUpload.com reserves the right to verify your traffic source whenever you request payout to preven fraudlent downloads & revenue.
  • While requesting payout your traffic must be live (you must have regular downloads from recent file) that is you cannot stop your traffic while the payout is being processed.
  • XeUpload.com reserves the right to change and re-define our affiliate program without prior notice.
  • We pay weekly via "Paypal, Webmoney".

To get started: SIGN UP NOW!
You can contact us by email:
support@xeupload.com
Contact form

Thanks WJXeupload.com

Last edited:
220 comments
unable to download a single file

download with xeuploadsync....when i click this...it again open same page

download through your browser.....when i click this...several popup open...main page itself closed

no download link created...no download

nothing happen

unable to download a single file

download with xeuploadsync....when i click this...it again open same page

download through your browser.....when i click this...several popup open...main page itself closed

no download link created...no download

nothing happen
The real download button is Red Button "Download with xeuploadsync"
the possibility of the ads that appear only two pop if visitor with adblock but will still be counted when they finish downloading 100% although visitors use adblock.
----edited
Sory before there is a problem in javascript ads so I remove now is working properly :)

Last edited:
u need lot of improvement.....when click my files...no file showing

upload speed slow

download not working....try upload and download a file as free user...u know the difficulty

no stats

ur design very confusing

let me wait for a week and let somebody check and comment

u need lot of improvement.....when click my files...no file showing

upload speed slow

download not working....try upload and download a file as free user...u know the difficulty

no stats

ur design very confusing

let me wait for a week and let somebody check and comment
Download speed non user up to 512Kbps is fast, for registered user up to 2Mbps speed download, I already try it. I think in the other providers are smaller than this :D
Is complate feature include statistic Screenshot by Lightshot
On account area click the files and you can see that ;) statistic just put ~s from the end your url, for inform file just put ~i
Try download this files http://xeupload.com/56bc818a4859fb95

Last edited:
My mean payment gateway when user upgrade premium sir
Not need to upgrade, all registered user can get more storage for free if your files have a lot downloaded by visitors, I will analyze each user that has a lot of downloaders they files it will get a bigger storage, for default registered user can get 300GB storage. I hope you understand what I mean ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back