Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. You have paid me in the past, and even though it wasn't via the method in which we initially agreed upon that you would provide, payment was sent. The issue is that in the past whenever I've had to wait as long as I have for this payment it has always resulted in me never seeing a dime.

I understand that a two week hold usually has to go into effect for an affiliate to be awarded for the sale, and I'm totally on board and OK with this to prevent scams and to properly handle chargebacks and what not. However holding payouts for extended periods of time after the payout has been requested (such as what you are doing) is unacceptable....
OWOtL4R.png

2. PayPal is easy, but PayPal is also extremely vulnerable to being shut down which is why PayPal is not a smart decision for a file host to rely on. Webmoney is 100% useless from my point of view so I'm not sure why this was brought up in your response. If you want to attract lucrative affiliates you need to offer bank wire payments.

3. Still don't know what it is that was fixed, but nevertheless I just ran four parallel upload processes on 1500 files from one of my dedicated servers with a gigabit up-link. I can confirm at this time that the speeds are vastly improved but uploads are continuing to fail at an unacceptable rate. I simply can not upload to a file host with this level of failures.

4. Your answer here is very concerning as it fails to properly identify the issues raised in addition to talking about financial status which is completely irrelevant to the question and appears to have been injected into your answer to deflect the fact that Xerver continues to exhibit severe technical problems.

Well, I guess Xerver is ignoring me now which usually only happens when a file host is about to turn into a scamhost (like FileOM) so at this point I'm starting to transition from a pissed off affiliate into an affiliate that is truly concerned.

For the last few weeks I've found that reliable uploading to Xerver simply isn't possible, the server infrastructure is extremely buggy (and I can tell its not because of the typical bugs that consume massive CPU resources in XFileSharingPro's buggy PERL coding). My last attempt to upload to Xerver was a couple hours ago, and I couldn't even get a single file to upload (whereas in the past ~25% of the uploads would fail) so its only going from bad to worse here.

Also, I still haven't received my October affiliate earnings which were requested on 10/25/2014. This is unacceptable.

I typically only check in on WJunction every few days or so; but now that I'm seeing that my last post was ignored I now feel compelled with having to maintain more of an active presence in this thread until:
  1. The issue set I have identified has been acknowledged by Xerver as being real issues.
    • The uploading issue have been vaguely acknowledged, but only with a response that the issues are resolved; which is false and not only are they simply unresolved, but they are now getting worse.
  2. The issue set has been properly resolved by Xerver.
    • Functional upload process restored & stale debt to affiliates for their sales earnings are paid out immediately.
  3. A plan has been put into place to prevent these issues from re-occurring again in the future.

As a side note: The last time I felt a need to take up a presence in a thread like this was in FileOM's thread, and I think plenty of WJunction members in this thread can recall how that turned out. I sincerely hope that history doesn't repeat itself again... :\

go to first page and read their payment policy, if you are lazy to do so read this

Payments are made on the 1st and 16th of every month. Request on or before the 7th to be paid on the 16th. Request on or before the 23rd to be paid on the first.

if you had spared your little time to do so you wouldn't have had to write so many things like novel author, you shouldn't accuse of them scamming because of your being laziness

1. You have paid me in the past, and even though it wasn't via the method in which we initially agreed upon that you would provide, payment was sent. The issue is that in the past whenever I've had to wait as long as I have for this payment it has always resulted in me never seeing a dime.

I understand that a two week hold usually has to go into effect for an affiliate to be awarded for the sale, and I'm totally on board and OK with this to prevent scams and to properly handle chargebacks and what not. However holding payouts for extended periods of time after the payout has been requested (such as what you are doing) is unacceptable....
OWOtL4R.png

2. PayPal is easy, but PayPal is also extremely vulnerable to being shut down which is why PayPal is not a smart decision for a file host to rely on. Webmoney is 100% useless from my point of view so I'm not sure why this was brought up in your response. If you want to attract lucrative affiliates you need to offer bank wire payments.

3. Still don't know what it is that was fixed, but nevertheless I just ran four parallel upload processes on 1500 files from one of my dedicated servers with a gigabit up-link. I can confirm at this time that the speeds are vastly improved but uploads are continuing to fail at an unacceptable rate. I simply can not upload to a file host with this level of failures.

4. Your answer here is very concerning as it fails to properly identify the issues raised in addition to talking about financial status which is completely irrelevant to the question and appears to have been injected into your answer to deflect the fact that Xerver continues to exhibit severe technical problems.

Well, I guess Xerver is ignoring me now which usually only happens when a file host is about to turn into a scamhost (like FileOM) so at this point I'm starting to transition from a pissed off affiliate into an affiliate that is truly concerned.

For the last few weeks I've found that reliable uploading to Xerver simply isn't possible, the server infrastructure is extremely buggy (and I can tell its not because of the typical bugs that consume massive CPU resources in XFileSharingPro's buggy PERL coding). My last attempt to upload to Xerver was a couple hours ago, and I couldn't even get a single file to upload (whereas in the past ~25% of the uploads would fail) so its only going from bad to worse here.

Also, I still haven't received my October affiliate earnings which were requested on 10/25/2014. This is unacceptable.

I typically only check in on WJunction every few days or so; but now that I'm seeing that my last post was ignored I now feel compelled with having to maintain more of an active presence in this thread until:
  1. The issue set I have identified has been acknowledged by Xerver as being real issues.
    • The uploading issue have been vaguely acknowledged, but only with a response that the issues are resolved; which is false and not only are they simply unresolved, but they are now getting worse.
  2. The issue set has been properly resolved by Xerver.
    • Functional upload process restored & stale debt to affiliates for their sales earnings are paid out immediately.
  3. A plan has been put into place to prevent these issues from re-occurring again in the future.

As a side note: The last time I felt a need to take up a presence in a thread like this was in FileOM's thread, and I think plenty of WJunction members in this thread can recall how that turned out. I sincerely hope that history doesn't repeat itself again... :\

@Peter South
as you asked payout in 25 oct, you will be paid on 16th november.

Also we'ha few issues thats true, i am not hiding any, but we're fixing all one by one, still now we paid all (except 2 or 3 accounts, that may resolved with our TOS)
Affiliate Payouts:
OK, so I was lied to about a 9 day holding time for affiliate payouts.

I've always come to the defense of file hosts usage of two week holding periods as I firmly believe a two week holding time is in the best interest of all parties involved. However, I can't think of any valid reason for a file host to exercise any affiliate payout holding time period which exceeds two weeks other than the file host suffering extreme cash flow problems, which historically has nearly every time resulted in the file host going defunct.

So, at the very least please confirm for me which of the following is Xerver's official policy for holding affiliate earnings (these three options are simply based on what your saying here):​

• [*=1]Xerver withholds affiliate earnings for 22 calendar days.
    [*=1]Xerver withholds affiliate earnings for 15 business days.
    [*=1]Xerver withholds affiliate earnings for 3 weeks.

With this information I'll at least be able to update FileHostReview.com with truthful & accurate information and not the lie I was initially led to believe regarding 9 days.​

Upload Failures:
Regarding the server/infrastructure stability issues for uploading new content, every piece of communication I've had with you guys has indicated that you were experiencing technical troubles, and that you were resolving these technical hurdles (which I repeatedly stated in this thread that you have not).

Now your once again in extremely vague terms indicating that your having problems paying your bills? I'm going to use extreme restraint by not even saying what I think about Xerver right now (in case you need a hint my thoughts are not positive).

Still unanswered:
"3. A plan has been put into place to prevent these issues from re-occurring again in the future."

@mocabass
stats are working fine, sometime it take 1 hour to update as we have lot of servers, it update by cron.

I never lie. Here is the proof

I'm telling you to check my account

mocabass isn't lying, Xerver's stats are definitely semi-functional and I'm very aware of how cron operates and the issue I'm seeing in the stats prove to me that its definitely not a cron related issue.

For those who are not familiar with cron, it is a process run on Unix based systems which is vaguely similar to Task Scheduler in Windows, meaning you can use cron to have your Unix system perform operations/scripts/etc every time the system boots up or reboots, in addition to time based schedules such as a job which runs every minute, every 5 minutes, every day, every week, etc.

Often times in a multi-server deployment such as XFileSharingPro based file hosts like Xerver cron is used to synchronize database records across all the servers. I would imagine for a file host to run an hourly cron job for this type of process would is very pretty standard and makes complete technical sense to me.

So whats the problem?
My stats are perfectly up to date, right up to the present. (in fact I just downloaded one of my own files and within a minute of the download completing it shows up in my granular download records for today)

All stats prior to November 5th (5 days ago) do not have any granular data, in other words any field in the "Downloads" column (looks like this: 10 / €0 EUR ) prior to November 5th are not hyper-linked.

Cron related technical problems would indicate an opposite of this behavior whereas past granular data records would be available and the more recent granular data records would not be available.

All I can deduct from what I'm reading here is either one of two possible scenarios for which cron is being used as a scape-goat for some other issue:​

• [*=1]Covering up as a very serious issue is being experienced.
    [*=1]There is a complete lack of technical understanding necessary to be able to accurately diagnose why these issues are even occurring in the first place.

go to first page and read their payment policy, if you are lazy to do so read this

Payments are made on the 1st and 16th of every month. Request on or before the 7th to be paid on the 16th. Request on or before the 23rd to be paid on the first.

if you had spared your little time to do so you wouldn't have had to write so many things like novel author, you shouldn't accuse of them scamming because of your being laziness

Your a fool who clearly exhibits a deficit in reading comprehension based on the simple fact that I never accused them or even hinted of scamming.

In the same sentence you managed to contradict yourself by first accusing me of "writing so many things like novel author" followed by the accusation of "your being laziness".

Would someone who is lazy take the time to:
  • Develop an update a complex File Host Review site in such a manner that accurately aggregates reams of information for comparing many file hosts which is intended to be used by multiple groups of people (developers, uploaders, downloaders, file hosts themselves).
  • Being an affiliate of file hosts themselves.
  • Writing and developing open source tools for both uploaders as well as downloaders of File Hosts.
  • Taking the time to publicly collaborate with other affiliates to get to the bottom of real issues spanning from financial to technical both in positive as well as negative ones in manner with File Hosts on WJunction?

The information I was provided in my Skype Chat logs from when I initially agreed to affiliate with Xerver indicates a different response to the initial post in this thread; which I might add is now five months old and as far as I know can not be easily edited/updated with new rules and/or policies.

pwnd.

Last edited:
@mocabass
stats are working fine, sometime it take 1 hour to update as we have lot of servers, it update by cron.

mocabass isn't lying, Xerver's stats are definitely semi-functional and I'm very aware of how cron operates and the issue I'm seeing in the stats prove to me that its definitely not a cron related issue.

For those who are not familiar with cron, it is a process run on Unix based systems which is vaguely similar to Task Scheduler in Windows, meaning you can use cron to have your Unix system perform operations/scripts/etc every time the system boots up or reboots, in addition to time based schedules such as a job which runs every minute, every 5 minutes, every day, every week, etc.

Often times in a multi-server deployment such as XFileSharingPro based file hosts like Xerver cron is used to synchronize database records across all the servers. I would imagine for a file host to run an hourly cron job for this type of process would is very pretty standard and makes complete technical sense to me.

So whats the problem?
My stats are perfectly up to date, right up to the present. (in fact I just downloaded one of my own files and within a minute of the download completing it shows up in my granular download records for today)

All stats prior to November 5th (5 days ago) do not have any granular data, in other words any field in the "Downloads" column (looks like this: 10 / €0 EUR ) prior to November 5th are not hyper-linked.

Cron related technical problems would indicate an opposite of this behavior whereas past granular data records would be available and the more recent granular data records would not be available.

All I can deduct from what I'm reading here is either one of two possible scenarios for which cron is being used as a scape-goat for some other issue:​

[*=1]There is a complete lack of technical understanding necessary to be able to accurately diagnose why these issues are even occurring in the first place.

Totally agree here. Smartboy's reply regarding cron issue is totally BS. Here is what the problem is: they started counting earnings only for files >10MB few days ago without notifying anyone. That is why mocabass's stats was frozen for a few days.

Smartboy thinks they can get away with the "cron" BS. Definitely not very smart here.

@mocabass

So whats the problem?

Totally agree here. Smartboy's reply regarding cron issue is totally BS. Here is what the problem is: they started counting earnings only for files >10MB few days ago without notifying anyone. That is why mocabass's stats was frozen for a few days.

Smartboy thinks they can get away with the "cron" BS. Definitely not very smart here.

Ok, but It would be fair to inform people if limits are changed

Smartboy Uploading Issue today i faced a lot

5fec32363669712

4ff4ee363669718

PLEASE CHECK IT THANKS

So bored still links not uploaded

I am s irritated today from Xerver SmartBoy why you guys dont resolve that problem since a hour trying to upload one link only :thumbdown: making me crazy now

I am s irritated today from Xerver SmartBoy why you guys dont resolve that problem since a hour trying to upload one link only :thumbdown: making me crazy now losing earnings i think if you will not resolve that issue users will move to an other Filehoster

See This

CKELWtz.png

rAStLMy.png

TSEn99o.png

Last edited:
And smartboy is conspicuous by his absence, why am I not surprised!!!

Everyone is waiting for answers, have the decency to provide them smartboy.

Dear Users

We have been facing some issues with one of our payment processors and have been instructed to have our thread removed from Wjunction or we could lose our processor.

We have sent countless messages to Wjunctions mods and skype messages and we have been ignored. It seems as if Wjunction is not willing to have our thread closed or reply to our messages.

We have not been replying on here so that our processor can see we are no longer active on the thread, but we have 24 hours to have the thread removed of face termination.

Hopefully Wjunction will not ignore this post.

Best regards

Rory

@zPrO

only thing is we're not giving support in wj anymore.

We work like normal, and pay on time :)

For support please open support tickets and contact in skype.
Thanks.

Offtopic:
you can even pm me in wjunction.

oh, oh. this does not sound good at all!or should i say it doesn't Smell good at all!i wonder if this is it for Xerver after all, non-stop problems for months now, each and every action taken for months now designed to pay less and less to uploaders of every Tier and you would think that with more money in their pockets a site with some measure of Stability would have been created ,

but no, stability has been elusive to this people, constant reports that are opposite to what you can see it's happening,This are some of them:

"we are getting SUPER SERVERS!" We Are Selling like there's No Tomorrow! doubling our sales DAILY!!, We have resolved EVERY PROBLEM!!, WE HAVE PLENTY OF SPACE IN OUR SERVERS!!NO PROBLEMS WITH UPLOADING, NO PROBLEMS WITH DOWNLOADING!! THE FILES WILL STAY AT LEAST 30 DAYS, NO, WE WILL DELETE AFTER 5 DAYS!!AND AGAIN NO, WE WILL KEEP THEM AT LEAST 30 DAYS!!, WE HAVE HIRED PROFESSIONALS TO TAKE CARE OF OUR PROBLEMS!! EVERYTHING IS HUNKY DORY AT XERVER!! lol!

in the meantime i continue to see that the opposite is the truth, non-stop problems for months and the only redeeming quality was that they paid and i continue to "hear" the same litany over and over again, yes! but we have proven that we paid, everything is going to hell but we have shown the we paid! well, it seems that even that is about to go to hell too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back