Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
y4dR2hT.png

Hi, smartboy
my request still pending since last month I request before 23th it suppose to paid on 1st?
previous payout has no problem until I change from PP to WM.
could you check it for me please.
my username is 'r3xx'

@smartboy still waiting like many more of your clients/customers

To anyone thinking of using this filehost, DONT, you will regret it.

Never replies to support tickets, rarely answers complaints/issues here except to fob them off.

Doesn't reply to PMs sent here despite asking for further information.

Doesn't refund despite asking for information.

So AVOID like the plague.

Come on smartboy sort your act out and then maybe others will continue to use your company. Attitudes like yours (could not care less) all go to people using your competitors.

My stats frozen for a few days (username: heineken). You no ansver on my ticket 0001293.
So how do you think that people working with you ?

@Peter South

1. When are you going to start paying what you owe to your affiliates?
we paid most, reamining will be paid.

2. When are you going to learn that relying on PayPal to pay your affiliates simply is not possible?
paying through paypal is easy for us, comparing to webmoney.

3. Why do I continue to see many uploads failing and/or transferring at painfully slow speeds?
we fixed most, now speed is stable.

4. What steps do you plan on taking to resolve the issues listed in #3 so that Xerver's affiliates can continue to help grow your file host?
we're financially stable as sales are normally doubling every day, also we're working hard for stable system, new servers will added soon to stabilize all.

Offtopic:
we already hired 2 server administrators for fixing issues, they fixed most.

1. You have paid me in the past, and even though it wasn't via the method in which we initially agreed upon that you would provide, payment was sent. The issue is that in the past whenever I've had to wait as long as I have for this payment it has always resulted in me never seeing a dime.

I understand that a two week hold usually has to go into effect for an affiliate to be awarded for the sale, and I'm totally on board and OK with this to prevent scams and to properly handle chargebacks and what not. However holding payouts for extended periods of time after the payout has been requested (such as what you are doing) is unacceptable....
OWOtL4R.png

2. PayPal is easy, but PayPal is also extremely vulnerable to being shut down which is why PayPal is not a smart decision for a file host to rely on. Webmoney is 100% useless from my point of view so I'm not sure why this was brought up in your response. If you want to attract lucrative affiliates you need to offer bank wire payments.

3. Still don't know what it is that was fixed, but nevertheless I just ran four parallel upload processes on 1500 files from one of my dedicated servers with a gigabit up-link. I can confirm at this time that the speeds are vastly improved but uploads are continuing to fail at an unacceptable rate. I simply can not upload to a file host with this level of failures.

4. Your answer here is very concerning as it fails to properly identify the issues raised in addition to talking about financial status which is completely irrelevant to the question and appears to have been injected into your answer to deflect the fact that Xerver continues to exhibit severe technical problems.

Well, I guess Xerver is ignoring me now which usually only happens when a file host is about to turn into a scamhost (like FileOM) so at this point I'm starting to transition from a pissed off affiliate into an affiliate that is truly concerned.

For the last few weeks I've found that reliable uploading to Xerver simply isn't possible, the server infrastructure is extremely buggy (and I can tell its not because of the typical bugs that consume massive CPU resources in XFileSharingPro's buggy PERL coding). My last attempt to upload to Xerver was a couple hours ago, and I couldn't even get a single file to upload (whereas in the past ~25% of the uploads would fail) so its only going from bad to worse here.

Also, I still haven't received my October affiliate earnings which were requested on 10/25/2014. This is unacceptable.

I typically only check in on WJunction every few days or so; but now that I'm seeing that my last post was ignored I now feel compelled with having to maintain more of an active presence in this thread until:
  1. The issue set I have identified has been acknowledged by Xerver as being real issues.
    • The uploading issue have been vaguely acknowledged, but only with a response that the issues are resolved; which is false and not only are they simply unresolved, but they are now getting worse.

2. The issue set has been properly resolved by Xerver.
    • Functional upload process restored & stale debt to affiliates for their sales earnings are paid out immediately.

3. A plan has been put into place to prevent these issues from re-occurring again in the future.

As a side note: The last time I felt a need to take up a presence in a thread like this was in FileOM's thread, and I think plenty of WJunction members in this thread can recall how that turned out. I sincerely hope that history doesn't repeat itself again... :\

@Peter South
as you asked payout in 25 oct, you will be paid on 16th november.

Also we'ha few issues thats true, i am not hiding any, but we're fixing all one by one, still now we paid all (except 2 or 3 accounts, that may resolved with our TOS)

@SkyDiver
you still not replied about paypal id or method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back