Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
@smartboy,

Why do you fail to even have the decency to respond to support messages placed on such a system?

I currently have 5 tickets in place and you have failed to even respond to 1 of them.

Either respond here to ticket number 0001154 and refund the premium paid and prove that you and your company are not thieves or fail to do so and everyone will know know what a crap company you really are and avoid you like the ebola virus.

You are quick to take payments from uploaders and downloaders but are reluctant to sort out peoples problems.

For your reference, tickets 0001154, 0001217,0001218,0001219 & 001220 even to have you read the tickets would be a novelty.

I await your reply , however I will NOT hold my breath waiting for such a response.

Why do you not respond smartboy?

You seem to VERY selective on the replies you give to the comments laid about you.

By your lack of reponse you are showing your true colours that of cheats, thieves and scammers.

PM replied to, however about response to tickets:-

2m6tj02.jpg
ftd4c0.jpg

Both show no reply made!!!

stats not working fine since beginning this week you started cheat do that the same and i say you good bay for ever !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back