Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
This hosting is bullshit.

Maybe they count good, but their support is even worse then RapidGator. They completly ignore my questions. I'm thinking about leaving it -,-

Hello ;

My login : StevenWright

I am sincerely sorry to contact you, but I hold a premium account to date and I meet great difficulty to upload via FTP and also through your site it is very slow or even ca bugue,

you know or can ca well please come?

could you please help me?

I remain at your disposal if needed.

Last edited:
smartboy, xerver -

I send quit urgent ticket 0001249, what need to be answered before 7th.

And also, PM to you - smartboy. Please, check it.

@aioleecher
we sent all payouts, only abusers or suspected as abusers payouts are pending.

@mikannko
sorry for delay, payout cancelled and ticket replied.

@drhoib
done.

@lonly
we not added dedicated ftp pass changing system, you can change your normal password, that will effective to ftp, we will add that feature soon.

Last edited:
Thank you =)

__

One more thing - I never understand - why there is no "uploader plan", basically premium, what will cost less then regular, with what you will be able have bigger storage + file be keept on server, but will have all regular restriction for file downalod, low speed / waiting et cetora.

Last edited:
good evening,

I renew my message,

My login: StevenWright

Ticket: 0001210

I navrais to bother you but I recently took a premium at home, and since I noticed that the upload via your site and FTP is slow as it there had cuts,

PS: upload bug on your site that sent the third dice upload.

Thank you kindly take me to the current

I remain at your disposal will need

Thank you for everything.

@smartboy,

Why do you fail to even have the decency to respond to support messages placed on such a system?

I currently have 5 tickets in place and you have failed to even respond to 1 of them.

Either respond here to ticket number 0001154 and refund the premium paid and prove that you and your company are not thieves or fail to do so and everyone will know know what a crap company you really are and avoid you like the ebola virus.

You are quick to take payments from uploaders and downloaders but are reluctant to sort out peoples problems.

For your reference, tickets 0001154, 0001217,0001218,0001219 & 001220 even to have you read the tickets would be a novelty.

I await your reply , however I will NOT hold my breath waiting for such a response.

@Peter South

1. When are you going to start paying what you owe to your affiliates?
we paid most, reamining will be paid.

2. When are you going to learn that relying on PayPal to pay your affiliates simply is not possible?
paying through paypal is easy for us, comparing to webmoney.

3. Why do I continue to see many uploads failing and/or transferring at painfully slow speeds?
we fixed most, now speed is stable.

4. What steps do you plan on taking to resolve the issues listed in #3 so that Xerver's affiliates can continue to help grow your file host?
we're financially stable as sales are normally doubling every day, also we're working hard for stable system, new servers will added soon to stabilize all.

Offtopic:
we already hired 2 server administrators for fixing issues, they fixed most.

1. You have paid me in the past, and even though it wasn't via the method in which we initially agreed upon that you would provide, payment was sent. The issue is that in the past whenever I've had to wait as long as I have for this payment it has always resulted in me never seeing a dime.

I understand that a two week hold usually has to go into effect for an affiliate to be awarded for the sale, and I'm totally on board and OK with this to prevent scams and to properly handle chargebacks and what not. However holding payouts for extended periods of time after the payout has been requested (such as what you are doing) is unacceptable....
OWOtL4R.png

2. PayPal is easy, but PayPal is also extremely vulnerable to being shut down which is why PayPal is not a smart decision for a file host to rely on. Webmoney is 100% useless from my point of view so I'm not sure why this was brought up in your response. If you want to attract lucrative affiliates you need to offer bank wire payments.

3. Still don't know what it is that was fixed, but nevertheless I just ran four parallel upload processes on 1500 files from one of my dedicated servers with a gigabit up-link. I can confirm at this time that the speeds are vastly improved but uploads are continuing to fail at an unacceptable rate. I simply can not upload to a file host with this level of failures.

4. Your answer here is very concerning as it fails to properly identify the issues raised in addition to talking about financial status which is completely irrelevant to the question and appears to have been injected into your answer to deflect the fact that Xerver continues to exhibit severe technical problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back