Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sent pm's about earnings being disappeared (small amount), but till now not got reply,

hope you won't ignore me this time,

please check PM

still no reply

Hi

Unfortunately we can only look at logs up to 14 days back, so I was not able to find out what happened to your earnings.

It could have been some invalid downloads that got picked up by the system, or one of your referrals got banned and their earnings deleted.

Regards

Rory

still no reply

Hi

Unfortunately we can only look at logs up to 14 days back, so I was not able to find out what happened to your earnings.

It could have been some invalid downloads that got picked up by the system, or one of your referrals got banned and their earnings deleted.

Regards

Rory

i have no referrals, it's surely not invaild earnings because each day i followed posts and earnings.

it just got vanished.

sent pm with more details.

Hi Admin my payment still Pending why you not reply my pms and tickets ??
when i receive my pending payment ?

2014-10-20€ 57.89PENDING

Hi

You requested via Moneybookers which we are no longer offering. Please pm me or smartboy with your Paypal or Webmoney details and we will make your payment.

Regards

Rory

Hi Admin my payment still Pending why you not reply my pms and tickets ??
when i receive my pending payment ?

2014-10-20€ 57.89PENDING

Hi

You requested via Moneybookers which we are no longer offering. Please pm me or smartboy with your Paypal or Webmoney details and we will make your payment.

Regards

Rory

Hi i sent you pm with my paypal details ..
please send my payment soon

a lot of complains & paiement problem , will surely stay away from this filehost ...
i heard that they r related to fileom which owes me 10€ is that right guys ?

a lot of complains & paiement problem , will surely stay away from this filehost ...

10€? You are very funny . A year ago I lost on Cloudzer.net about 3000€.
Please don't worry for 10€. Try Xerver, they are paying regularly now.

They paid me previous month. Try and see. If you get paid, you can continue.
Now everything is fine on this host.

Finally they replied me about my situation and it has been clarified.

Is that Joke XERVER Always Paid me and they are paying now regular so dont worry FileOM was from India and Owner was Indian too

10€? You are very funny . A year ago I lost on Cloudzer.net about 3000€.
Please don't worry for 10€. Try Xerver, they are paying regularly now.

They paid me previous month. Try and see. If you get paid, you can continue.
Now everything is fine on this host.

Finally they replied me about my situation and it has been clarified.

cloudzer was an epic failure bro , it was very obvious ;)
i didn't say 10€ is big amount , i said FO owe me that amount & i think Xerver is related to them or previous owner as some says ( idunno if that's true ) ;)
& as far as i can c there is a lot of uploaders complaining abt delay in paiement almost everypage & i don't want to reply here so i can get my paiement i want to get it after i request , not by a reply here or by submitting a ticket :p

@ xerver

pp payment not received yet

i think u r not willing to pay me with favour

very disappointed

i've been here in wj for long time now

and i've seen many many hosts in the past

"xerver is the same kind of crap"

i advise everyone to use xerver with caution....:thumbdown:

very pathetic and awful support...don't believe his words

firstly he raised minimum payout to 25$ and soon he will raise it to 50$

finally he ran away soon

be careful :thumbdown:

i've the experience and gained good repute in wj several years now

again i advise u guys pls stay away from xerver :thumbdown:

Last edited:
@coolguy558
we sent most of the payments, remaining is under process, also we're having big user base, simply add server and system become stable is not for big sites, we're working everyday for stability.

if we want to ran away means, why we're stabilizing our system ? then why we paid most ?

Also the sales is doubling everyday, so hope money flow also become stable soon.

hey who is making payout 50?
its huge and its not fair
they just made it 25
i also worry if they increase it 50
i trust xerver.co
they always pay and paid
just calm down guys
they cant run away in one day
they are running a big business i think

no...xerver is not trusted anymore...:thumbdown:

as i said its same kind of reply as i saw in many many host during their starting period

xerver paying only to his friends and relatives

and keep this site running

my pp payment still pending...i've PMed him since 28th october...before that i PMed him 18th october for same

support reply u will receive payment this day, that day,today, tomorrow

but the truth is i've not received my payment untill now

and his words r untrue rather giving false promises :thumbdown:

another truth

ran away host will always increase minimum payout

firstly 10$ now 25$ future 50$ finally 100$

and

THE END

Last edited:
I dont know why but i am sure
i will get my money
i brought them 11 referrals
some of them earns 500euro a month
so i am sorry about you but
even i am not relative of them they always pay me :(

we're not making to € 50, our minimum payout is € 25 only.

Also we're not going to run away with money, we have big user base and we're not ready to lose our reputation, payments are pending for few guys only (more than 95 % are paid) remaining will be paid, be patient guys.

we have to monitor server, bandwidth, ddos, payment gateway thing, and lot of things to manage, so please be patient.

no...xerver is not trusted anymore...:thumbdown:

as i said its same kind of reply as i saw in many many host during their starting period

xerver paying only to his friends and relatives

and keep this site running

my pp payment still pending...i've PMed him since 28th october...before that i PMed him 18th october for same

support reply u will receive payment this day, that day,today, tomorrow

but the truth is i've not received my payment untill now

and his words r untrue rather giving false promises :thumbdown:

another truth

ran away host will always increase minimum payout

firstly 10$ now 25$ future 50$ finally 100$

and

THE END

We agreed to pay you your balance as a favour, but you have continued to insult us. So please earn the minimum payout and then request a payment.

Everyone knows that Xerver pays, everytime. Why do you think we have grown this fast? Just because you did not yet receive your 18 euro balance paid, does not mean we do not pay.

Also, we are not planning on increasing the payout to 50 EURO minimum. We increased to 25 EURO because we could not pay out 300 people that request 10 EURO every payout date. It takes too long.

Regards

Rory

Last edited:

thanks.jpgiactrc.md.jpg

We processed all payouts, thank you for your support guys. :)

Our sales are nearly Doubling every day, thats not possible without your overwhelming support, We're adding more servers in coming days to increase stability of system.

Offtopic:
one webmoney user crossed payout limit, and one skrill user wrongly added the details, so only this 2 guys are pending, we're waiting for their reply.

For Siteowners :
If you got more than 25 sales from your site means, Pm me for special offer, we're glad to give you custom plan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back