Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ xerver,smartboy

minimum payout now 25$....thats awful move

may i know the reason why ?

this makes me not to use xerver anymore...

pls roll back changes...i always like ur 10$ minimum payout...

or atleast set my account 10$ minimum payout...i'm using u since ur beginning...i want to use u till end

PM Sent....

need ur reply

@Coroner
nice joke :)

we not shaved a single penny, also we're paying ontime, this minimum payout increase assure that we're working efficiently becuase with € 10 guys are asking payout twice per month (so 2 payout per user for € 10 + € 10), that increase our work load and mostly that result in not able to process all in first day, so this new minimum payout benefit both of us.

Offtopic:
site is more stable now, new features will be added soon :)

@Coroner
nice joke :)

we not shaved a single penny, also we're paying ontime, this minimum payout increase assure that we're working efficiently becuase with € 10 guys are asking payout twice per month (so 2 payout per user for € 10 + € 10), that increase our work load and mostly that result in not able to process all in first day, so this new minimum payout benefit both of us.

Offtopic:
site is more stable now, new features will be added soon :)
funny that yu replay to him post and didn't make any comment about my post ( upload issue)
again please come to skype so we can talk and try to solve some issue here because impossible continue in this way.
I still use your service because some members paid premium and I must provide them links until premium expire.
so please come to chat.

Who use PPS in xerver?How are the sales?

me and it's sucks indeed
free users : 200kb/sec, no wait time, can download 2 files at same time. no daily limit download

funny that yu replay to him post and didn't make any comment about my post ( upload issue)
again please come to skype so we can talk and try to solve some issue here because impossible continue in this way.
I still use your service because some members paid premium and I must provide them links until premium expire.
so please come to chat.

Who use PPS in xerver?How are the sales?

me and it's sucks indeed
free users : 200kb/sec, no wait time, can download 2 files at same time. no daily limit download

We replied to everyone about the upload issues. Also, you seem to be the only PPS affiliate complaining.

All our PPS users are happy with our service. Maybe you should switch to PPD and see if your earnings increase. There is nothing wrong with our system, if your users aren't buying, its because they do not want to buy from you.

Regards

Rory

@xerver this one
Hi Fig

Please check the upload speed now. We made some adjustments to our cacheratios.

Let us know if you still experience the same speed.

Regards

Rory

as usual u said we have solved it but nothing change.
and please stop say non sense phrase; just read what I wrote before say it.
your first big problem is upload speed that until now you didn't fix

can the know whats the max file size for a free user to download?
is there any option of kepping file limit size for free user
please remove reseller option from premium page if you are not going to pay for reseller sale

xerver why not reply to the mail.
I think someone hacked into my account and I am writing to you on this issue and you're not doing anything?

I can not change my account settings or strange email that is not my email. And the payment option also changed to Payza? I do not have Payza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back