Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Your site is really nice.I upload in business.I will work with you.
(realy good site good luck)

My account upgrade premium please.

Account name: fotlglgzn

Thank you in advance.

Upload is still slow! I give Xerver time to 10.10.14 to fix it, isnt everything ok, I will delete everything, take my money and say goodbye.

Stop whining

Upload is still slow! I give Xerver time to 10.10.14 to fix it, isnt everything ok, I will delete everything, take my money and say goodbye.

please don't go, without you they are going to bankrupt :).I think they are doing their best so stop whining and wait patiently for all the problems to be fixed because they are not shaver as others

Okay. Now I know that email notification about deleted files is working perfectly, but it is a pity that you removing legal files...

Hello Xerver.co

Can you offer storage space ( for active(from last download 30 days) and inactive files for 30 days ) between 5TB or 10TB with premium features for affiliate ?

I want to migrate from other hosting to you in near future but i want storage space

Last edited:
@Sykacz
deleted file notification enabled, also we will still not came to conclusion about file deletion, but dont worry, we will find the solution for that issue.

@UrSoulIsMine
not received any PM from you, please resend

@ps2gameman
we replaced that servers, speed will be normal now. also we're increased network capacity.

@coolro
please PM me your username, so i will upgrade and add more space.

Thanks.

please don't go, without you they are going to bankrupt :).I think they are doing their best so stop whining and wait patiently for all the problems to be fixed because they are not shaver as others

... But I will go bankrupt, because xerver is so slow and every file fail to upload, so other uploaders without xerver are faster then me! At 10.10.14 I pay my server and tools... Isn't it working then I MUST kick it out, just wanted to say... 2 of my friends already kicked xerver out yesterday ;)

ftp is not connecting and server 46 be slow 85 server would of been better

when i upload by web upload the speed drops ftp is better for me

Last edited:
Hi Xerver,
I'm just curious, I have some files at xerver that not yet shared, but I see the files already being downloaded (by JDdownloader). I'd like to know what was happened.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back