Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sykacz
buddy, i am checking that problem seriously, but still i am not able to find it, hope i will find the root cause soon.
i am really sorry for the issue.

there are no problems!! all inactive files are deleted after 5 days who have 0 download full stop

as I said you should to mentioned it in first page of this topic !!

Welcome to WJ.

It's great show for the XERVER at the frist day in rlsbb, maybe it will have to change with FileOM as soon as possible.

Last edited:
@Fredonino
we have paypal only for payout (business account), also it is not related to filehost, so we dont have any problem in Paypal/payza.

About Webmoney, we doesn't have any issue in last payout, ia m sure we dont get any issue in future too.

Also we pay intime :)

@BF79
soon i wil fix it.

@Azimin2
rlsbb/rlslog and few other sites already started to using xerver and few other boards are now in discussion, soon you guys will see xerver links everywhere.

@ smartboy or xerver

i already requested one payout for ur next schedule which is on oct 1

suppose if i again reached minimum payout of 10$ today

what happen if i request payout today...whether it will add it up or it will be separate

i'm happy if its added up...so that i need not wait for another 15 days

need ur reply

@virgin-heart
we're expanding our infrastructure and checking our stability, also we planned to start discuss with big boards from next month, already big blogs are started to use xerver.

@coolguy558
we pay you in oct 1.

We will do our best.

Last edited:
i saw rlsbb.com starting to use your host, they always work with best host on this business.

I just joined your host hope you dont shave our earning like RG

DateAmountStatus
2014-08-22€ 17.01PENDING

I wait mz payment on Moneybookers one month,yesteraday i change to payza,earned money on my acc 43 euros,,,Support please fix that problem

gasica77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back