Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys today is request day for payout, if you requested payout today means, you receive payout in 1 October 2014.

Happy sharing :)

Offtopic:
1) Please re-check your WME id/Paypal id, because if someother guys got your username/pass means, they may change it.
2) If the payment details is correct means, "Enable security Lock", that avoid lot of problems.

EDIT ::
Premium upgrades/extra space are added to requested affilaites.

Last edited:
@lebienaime
which upload method you used ?
you selected files as public ??

Because from my initial investigation, files uploaded using zoom are mostly reported for dmca and deleted as dmca (even without sharing) because public files are accessed by google/dmca bots, because i checked few users whose verified me, they're "ticked" the public seelct in zoom, but after they unticked, there problem is fixed, also i am still not come to conclusion, i will analyse more deeply soon, these are just from initial analysis only.

We planned to mark all files as "private" as default, but still i need more data and time.

Offtopic:
we dont delete files (except for dmca and md5 hash) as we have plenty of space, but just like you, we're also keen to find the solution for that problem, hope we will find the root cause for problem soon.

Last edited:
@lebienaime
which upload method you used ?
you selected files as public ??
I always uploaded my files using normal way, FILE UPLOAD
I never check what is public i never check or uncheck box, i just upload my files and use my links after... Don't know really what's mean "public" in fact... or you speak published box?? I'm lost.
What must i do so? Check or uncheck publish box.
All my old uploaded files was in public (no checked premium box if you rather) now i will put them all premium.. Just to hope if i can have only one sale since i use your service lol (Yes i try to be optimist ^^)

--EDIT--
After checked more carefuly my files, i noted i lost most of my last deleted files when i check premium box??? What is mean?

Last edited:
what is the right rate ?

" PPD:
Up to 25 € per 1000 downloads for Tier 1 Countries. (All downloads counted, complete and incomplete)
PPV: Up to 25 € per 1000 views for Tier 1 Countries. (All downloads counted, complete and incomplete)
PPS: 70% Per Sale and 55% of every Rebill. (Increased)
Mixed: 50% of downloads and 50% of sales and all rebills. (Earn more from your downloads!)"

I confuse about:

25EUR for 1000 downloads, it means 250EUR for 10.000 downloads
But some members take picture and said "
55 € (75USD) per 10,000 downloads for Tier 1 Countries", so only 7.5 EUR for 1000 downloads.

So what is the right rate ? 25EUR/1000 (250EUR/10000) or 7.5EUR/downloads(75/10000)

@danielunx

below picture shows our PPD table.

ppd-plan.jpg

We Count 1 download per ip in 24 hours.

d05a2c.png

Also we not limited the free user and giving good download speed and only few minutes waiting time, so they download more files, but we pay for only 1 download per ip.

If you got 1000 Unique downloads of 100 MB + files from Tier 1 means, you get € 25, but that detailed stats and counter shows downloads from all country. if the user downloading second file or download using jdownloader then detailed stats show 0.000 in earned amount

Offtopic:
We dont pay for jdownloader download, but we not blocked them, so users are able to download using jdownloader.

Last edited:
@BF79
still i not finished the analysis, i will ping you once i got the whole data :)

We added more servers today,
Hapy sharing

looks too difficult to do it... lol
don't even start... I will tell you !! the new files are deleted if 0 download in next 5 or 7 days.. that all !!

you should to mentioned it in first page of this topic !!

======
will not help me to work for my blog and my forum... I will try to find another host file to start my project

Unfortunately I have to confirm that. I uploaded one file five days ago and don't even post it. That file just stay in my file manager. Today file dissapeared.

For the record: I DON'T have public files.

@Sykacz
buddy, i am checking that problem seriously, but still i am not able to find it, hope i will find the root cause soon.
i am really sorry for the issue.

@reddgar
one of the server is overloaded, during upload it randomly select server, we're fixing that server (moving files to other).

Last edited:
I would like to test your service, but you should first fix your problems with webmoney, because paypal will 100% freeze your money, and it will be uploader drama again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back