Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Users

Quick update: 19,000 files left to transfer from the failed drive. Estimated time to complete is is 45 minutes.

Best Regards

Rory

@extasymus1c I said "Estimated time to complete is is 45 minutes"

The drive is badly damaged and transferring files are taking longer than expected.

Regards

Rory

I hope the sales will appear too, one of my client made a purchase and send me details, but still not appear in my account!!!!

Hi, please pm me with the details. If your user purchased via resellers, you will not receive a percentage on that sale. Also, are you on PPD, MIXED or PPS?

Regards

Rory

@Sykacz
we will announce once the files are transferred from the raid failed server.

we enable download in any time soon.

Offtopic:
if we enabled download without finishing that raid failure thing means, that will increase the time of transfer.

Dear Users

The transfer is complete. 90,000 files moved to a new server and no files were lost! :)

Thank you for your patience, we really appreciate it!

New FTP server has been added: 46.166.187.16

Connect with your username and password.

Best Regards

Rory

Now 2 ftp servers online.

host: 109.201.133.30 (and) 46.166.187.16
Username: your xerver username
Pass: your xerver password
Port : 21

Files will be available in 5 minutes in filemanager.

Offtopic:
we're adding more Ftp servers, as we have big server bay now, so we will add ftp.xerver.co soon (mostly within tomorrow)
Happy Sharing.

@BF79
still i not finished the analysis, i will ping you once i got the whole data :)

We added more servers today,
Hapy sharing

looks too difficult to do it... lol
don't even start... I will tell you !! the new files are deleted if 0 download in next 5 or 7 days.. that all !!

you should to mentioned it in first page of this topic !!

======
will not help me to work for my blog and my forum... I will try to find another host file to start my project

@BF79
we not deleted any, but still now from my analysis , files are open to public as user selected as public, so they got dmca and got deleted. or md5 hash
we have plenty of space, so we dont think about deleting files.

Hey, your servers wont work 100%? ~10% of Files fail at 100% Upload ;)

Edit: 50%! Cant work without Xerver :D Pls fix troubles. ;)

And hey, you know If Traffic will count at my Server for Uploading? I'm at NForce too

Last edited:
@reddgar
you used ftp or normal upload ? so i can check the issue.

Use ftp for a while, i am checking the issue.

Ftp is working and new server space is still not croosed 6 % of space.

host: 109.201.133.30 (and) 46.166.187.16
Username: your xerver username
Pass: your xerver password
Port : 21

Files will be available in 5 minutes in filemanager.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@lebienaime
buddy, sales depends on where you post and what you post.

Few guys are getting lot of sales per day, i am sure you will get sales :)

Offtopic:
we're not advertised like

90 % from sales + 25 % for referrals + 25 % from site sales = 140 % ?? + paying to PPD and server cost and still lot of expense ?

our business plan is simple and we not hided any, so trust me if we're able to give for jdownloadr downloa means, we already give, but at this point we not not able to pay for it. I will discuss this in our team meeting.

Last edited:
I used normal Upload. Problem is, that FTP takes too long and I must copy links after 5 Minutes out of file manager. When i rush new Files its about seconds to post first ;) So I dont have 5 Minutes ;) And not the Seconds for retry every time for failed files ;)

What about the other question with My Traffic at NForce? =)

---------------------

1xe3kkil.png

Thats why I wish JDownloader counts ! ;) (Other Host no Sale today (3 Sales this month ~30€))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back