Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear users

We have started making payments, many of you have already received yours. Please post it here if you have.

Also, please be patient, no need to post "I haven't been paid yet" or "Where is my money" or "I requested on this date and still not paid"

Payments are on the way.

Regards

Rory

is it really necessary to post here regarding payments? I'm having trouble coming back and choosing a stable paying filehost because of that stopfilelockers ordeal. I'l consider xerver...

yeah paymnt receive but another 2gb of files deleted.. i cant surpass my daily stats cause this

Hi Flaiho

We only delete files if there is a DMCA request. Unfortunately this is not something we can change, files have to be deleted if a request is submitted.

Best Regards

Rory

yeah paymnt receive but another 2gb of files deleted.. i cant surpass my daily stats cause this

Hi Flaiho

We only delete files if there is a DMCA request. Unfortunately this is not something we can change, files have to be deleted if a request is submitted.

Best Regards

Rory

not true files disappear even if its not been copyrights materials
i share amateur wallpapers packs after 5 days its gone !!

anyway i wait my first and will be the last payment that i will request from ur host
24 day now and still not get it

Hi Flaiho

Best Regards

Rory

not true files disappear even if its not been copyrights materials
i share amateur wallpapers packs after 5 days its gone !!

anyway i wait my first and will be the last payment that i will request from ur host
24 day now and still not get it

Hi

If you are a PPD user, we will delete inactive files within 30 days.

However, there is no way for files to be deleted within 5 days without a DMCA request.

We have plenty of space on our servers and dont need to delete wallpaper packs to save space.

Best Regards

Rory

Rory,

Is it instantaneous switch if I change from PPD to mix PPS/PPD? Also, tried switching, but still in 100% PPD. Thanks

Hi Brucele

Yes the switch is instant. I have switched your account to Mix for you.

Please note that you can only change once every 7 days.

Good luck with sales! :)

Regards

Rory

Rory, please upgrade my account! (Over 30€ mtl). No answer on Ticket or something ...

After I wanted more Space, you deleted 2 TB Data :D o.O

Request payment 2014-08-26
For your problem with webmoney, you promised to pay today
I keep hoping to keep his word
What about payment
My user: porzana
Please make payment

Sir, I have requested my payment on 26August , since I wans't able to request it because of Webmoney problems. I will be paid today yes? Please check my PM

This is My question too. Thanks

Yes, webmoney payments are still being sent out. We can only exchange 400 WME per day so thats why webmoney payments take a little longer.

need upgrade my account xerver user: flaiho

Done :)

Rory, please upgrade my account! (Over 30€ mtl). No answer on Ticket or something ...

After I wanted more Space, you deleted 2 TB Data :D o.O

Hi Reddgar, We will upgrade your account. Please note that if you lost 2TB of data, its due to DMCA requests.

Request payment 2014-08-26
For your problem with webmoney, you promised to pay today
I keep hoping to keep his word
What about payment
My user: porzana
Please make payment

Hi Porzana

Please post our last PM here for everyone to see. You called us a scam because your previous payment was 3 days late. We made your payment and then asked you to remove your post and you said no and that you no longer wish to work with Xerver.

So from today your account has been banned.

Best Regards

Rory

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back