Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
@zPrO
here lot of guys using small files or mostly traffic from tier 4 countries where sales is impossible (even in dreams), so these guys always crying on PPD rate, these guys wont satisfy even xerver ready to pay €100/1000 downloads :P , you can ask how many guys in PPD sold premium..?

Better xerver have to introduce Levels like

Bronze (no sales = less ppd rate)
Silver (atleast 1 sales = little high ppd rate)
Gold (more than 5 sales = high rate)
Platinum (more than 30 sales = exclusive rate)

otherwise these guys eat all money of xerver in PPD without getting single sales, as xerver only income from premium sales, these levels pay exactly to guys who work hard other than spammers.

Last edited:
@up
"xerver only income from premium sales"

Totally wrong! xerver gest money from advertising as well. Had U even checked how many site are opening and adverts shown before user is able to download a file?

@zPrO
here lot of guys using small files or mostly traffic from tier 4 countries where sales is impossible (even in dreams), so these guys always crying on PPD rate, these guys wont satisfy even xerver ready to pay €100/1000 downloads :P , you can ask how many guys in PPD sold premium..?

otherwise these guys eat all money of xerver in PPD without getting single sales, as xerver only income from premium sales, these levels pay exactly to guys who work hard other than spammers.

How can you say that guys in PPD doesn't sold premium? Do you have any proof to state this? Please don't conclude blindly without any evidence. [eviljmz]
I am an PPD affiliate and I have made 3 premium sales during the last month.

@zPrO

How can you say that guys in PPD doesn't sold premium? Do you have any proof to state this? Please don't conclude blindly without any evidence. [eviljmz]
I am an PPD affiliate and I have made 3 premium sales during the last month.

Also, if a guy make a sale on PPD, the money goes only to Xerver.
This way is more money to Xerver. :rofl:

@xerver , Rory, please reply my PM.

Last edited:
Dear Users

All questions/PM's will be responded to shortly. We are currently performing some upgrades on a few file servers to increase Remote and Web upload speeds.

Best Regards

Rory

Can anybody tell me who I can Download without Browser?! I dont want to Download 100 Parts with Browser! Jdownloader dont support Xerver.co (with Premium)...

2jVf6.png

kickass day start

@Rory Please reply,
to get paid in webmoney we need to put : Webmoney ID ? WME ? WMZ ?

i always pay or get paid (in other sites) through E or Z purse. so E purse will be ok

too damn 0.0000 for me. was million times better sunday before the new rules :/

Last edited:
I haven't received my payment yet? account: matsada

You did what the first post says ?

Payment dates:

Payments are made on the 1st and 16th of every month. Request on or before the 7th to be paid on the 16th. Request on or before the 23rd to be paid on the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back