Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday was hell
my lowest day
please dont and never shave
its your promise
forgot?

no and never shaving company.
if you loose trust ,you cant be successful.

and another thing,some of my customers say that ,(the capthca doesnt suit even they tried 10 times .
what is the problem?
thanks...

yesterday was hell
my lowest day
its your promise
forgot?

and another thing,some of my customers say that ,(the capthca doesnt suit even they tried 10 times .
what is the problem?
thanks...

Hi Kemal

We do not change any settings and we do not shave, if your downloads were low it means that you did not get downloads.
We cannot be blamed everytime your downloads fluctuate, somedays you will have high downloads and somedays you wont. Simple as that.

Regarding the captcha, it works fine everytime for us. We tested it many times before implementing it.

Regards

Rory

Dear users

We are currently looking into developing a new security system for payouts.
If you request a payout, you need to click on a link that is sent to your email to verify the payout.

Feedback would be appreciated!

Regards

Rory

Dear users

We are currently looking into developing a new security system for payouts.
If you request a payout, you need to click on a link that is sent to your email to verify the payout.

Feedback would be appreciated!

Regards

Rory

looks good idea
almost i reached my payout
i wish i can get it soon ;)
peace

yesterday was hell
my lowest day
its your promise
forgot?

what is the problem?
thanks...

Hi Kemal

We do not change any settings and we do not shave, if your downloads were low it means that you did not get downloads.
We cannot be blamed everytime your downloads fluctuate, somedays you will have high downloads and somedays you wont. Simple as that.

Regarding the captcha, it works fine everytime for us. We tested it many times before implementing it.

Regards

Rory
the captcha,Through IE browser, Firefox browser and Google browser is difficult to work

Hi Kemal

Regards

Rory
the captcha,Through IE browser, Firefox browser and Google browser is difficult to work

Hi Lanbb, we will contact the captcha company today and see what the problem is.

How long do you keep files since the last download for Free Account User ?

Free users = 1 day
Registered user = 60 days
Premium = Files live forever

Regards

Rory

Tomorrow is the cut off date for next paydate guys! If you have reached the minimum payout please request funds before end of day tomorrow.

Regards

Rory

2zhlkdh.jpg
[/IMG]

waiting for my first and total money ;)

nice job Kemal :)

let us know when you get paid.

I'm going to be travelling this week but once I'm back I might re-consider choosing this host for my ppd host in full.

of course, only when people have good impressions with fast pay.

but ppd itself appears nice, at least by your example Kemal!

nice job Kemal :)

let us know when you get paid.

I'm going to be travelling this week but once I'm back I might re-consider choosing this host for my ppd host in full.

of course, only when people have good impressions with fast pay.

but ppd itself appears nice, at least by your example Kemal!

exactly i will show my payment proof here for you guys
but i didnt get any mail for confirm as admin said
anyway i just wanna get paid soon
and then continue with this host more serious
they count everything thats why i love this host
peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back