Xerver.co - 25 EUR/1000 PPD/PPV - 70% PPS - 55% Rebill | Webmaster Plans Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
my account name is ahmedtour1 and still not paid today waiting and 1st payout and 2nd payout refund to account coz of moneybookers so i again requested via webmoney and still not paid till today still on pending whats the issue :wacko:

@Brain
dont worry mate, already more than half of webmoney payments are finished, due to high fees they're running out of wme, so you will get soon, i will update about your payment soon.

hope you understood the situation, they're a trying their best.

@Sunny23

Payment dates:

Payments are made on the 1st and 16th of every month. Request on or before the 7th to be paid on the 16th. Request on or before the 23rd to be paid on the first.

Next payout will be paid on time, because due to bank transfer and other reason payout dates delayed this time.

Payment requested the 2014-08-03
You plan to pay?
We have to wait until he pleases you pay
I have to ask for other payment and can not because you have not paid
My I care about your problems, do not care about anything
I care that you need my payment and it has not
You are a SCAM

You plan to pay?
You are a SCAM

Same situation here. My Skrill payment is pending since July and I cannot request another payment. :facepalm:

a3N3Qd.png

Last edited:
@porzana
if they want to sc*m means, why they paid paypal users ? also this is their first payout in webmoney in regular, so they got out of funds due to excessive fees taken by bank, exchanger and other. (29 % fees)

why they want to pay this much high fees ? to sc*m users ? really no, please be patient, you will receive.

@vientos
they have problem with skril from first day, skrill asking them lot of documents, as they sent most. i will update about skrill payments soon.

Offtopic:
Just view few pages back, most guys received payments, you will too receive.

Last edited:
In regards to file hosting in general this is what my experience has finally led me to believe:

Conservative DMCA file deletions = More stable payment processor status
Liberal DMCA file deletions = Less stable payment processor status

In my opinion, the best file hosts are the ones that situate themselves in more of a "moderate" position between the two.

Just my two cents....

I can't see any logic connections between deletions and payments. The less files you host, the less you earn, the less you are able to pay to users who -being unsatisfied- will be automatically pushed to change host. Plus: if you delete files (above all the legal ones) that other hosts have no problems to keep, you're not competitive and you won't resist for a long time in biz. Every year new host-sites rise and quickly die even without a bad reputation caused by deletions and bad reputations run very fast in the internet. So where's the good side of Xerver commercial strategy?

There is a connection and its that file hosts who do not comply with DMCA end up having their payment processors attacked by more than just one individual...

I do not care that you paid everyone in paypal?
I care that he has not paid me
Host business you have and know you have to pay
Do not pay for me it is a SCAM
I do not care about your excuses either, intresa pay
Pay my money
SCAM

Entitlement shown in this thread has really boiled over. We're all paid by doing illegal work, so it's rather rich to view this through the lens of regular job with regular paydays.

You'll get paid when you get paid. It's in hosters' own best interest to eventually pay. But with everything going on now behind the scenes, give Rory some slack for fuck's sake.

You plan to pay?
You are a SCAM

MY FONT IS EVEN LARGER THAN YOUR FONT!
SO HOPEFULLY I'LL GET A FASTER ANSWER THAN YOU!

On second thought, I really don't have any problems with Xerver that aren't already being addressed, so I'm all set :)

@Peter South
What you have is your brain smaller
As you ask you can answer
Otherwise no matter what you think
What you pay or you do not have problems I care?
I care that I have not paid me
The support of the host does not appear
It has a host and do not know how to use WebMoney

@smartboy
Because I have to thank a host for the payment
Me are giving away money?
They are the ones who profit most from your job
and then are just excuses to not pay or delay payments
And yet you want to thank.?

@xerver
When displayed with a new excuse?
To not pay with Webmoney
I guess you will say that he lost the account password and you were frozen funds.

@Peter South
What you have is your brain smaller
As you ask you can answer
Otherwise no matter what you think
What you pay or you do not have problems I care?
I care that I have not paid me
The support of the host does not appear
It has a host and do not know how to use WebMoney

I'd like to point out that the size of the human brain has absolutely no relation to the level of intelligence.

In fact studies are showing through evolution that the human brain is actually shrinking.

So if your reading comprehension level matches the level of your usage of grammar I could understand that you may have recently misread some of these recent articles in the news.

Therefore I thank you for pointing out the fact that I am far more intellectual than yourself.

Also...

I would never waste my time using garbage like WebMoney if it was available to those of us who live in the first world countries, however I do have a personal PayPal which I primarily use to shop online with but can also use to send you 12 EUR if that is what it would take to get you to stfu.

If your interested send me a PM. And this offer is only for you so if any of your cohorts start PMing me trying to shake me down for pocket change like this then I'll just add them to my ignore list..

Maybe Rory and his Team got troubles with WM, btw, he don't have any response here. we don't care we can continues... cause lost of believe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back