Selling Xenforo License, Tactical Theme, & Domain (Package)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJManiaC

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Selling my Xenforo license and Tactical Theme with a Custom Logo, Splash Page, and domain as well.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hello guys, i'm willing to sell my gaming website, which includes a xenforo license, tactical theme, Custom Logo, Splash Page, and Domain for [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]$210[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]. The xenforo license as you guys can see costs $140 but I'm willing to let it go for $110, the domain cost me $10 and I'm willing to let it go for $20 because i know it has potential, Tactical theme cost me $35 but i'm willing to let it go for $25, the custom logo and the splash page in total cost me $90 but i'm willing to let it go for $65 [/FONT]

I will also include for free whatever time is left from the host, which is namecheap.com. The hosting is for one year, and i got it on September as you can see in the pictures.

Proof 1 - Xenforo License

proof.png

Proof 2 - Domain

proof2.png

Proof 3 - Tactical Theme

proof5.png

Proof 4 - Logo & Splash Page

proof3.png

Proof 5 - Hosting (Optional)

proof4_1.png

Proof 6 - Website Owner

https://www.rusted-gaming.com/proof.txt

Proof 7 - Permission to transfer theme

PYV2niw.png

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]End Date - 2/15/2017[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Payment - Paypal

[/FONT]
BuyOut - $200

I will also consider offers, nothing below $100.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]If you want to see a demo just go to rusted-gaming.com[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular],[/FONT]:)[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] This is an awesome deal if u want to start your own gaming website, i used mine for multi-games as you guys can see. [/FONT]:)

I will only sell it to people that are trustworthy or has rep on wjunction.

Note: It can take up to 2 days to complete full transfer of everything for safety reasons. Thank You.

I'm willing to sell the Xenforo license, theme, domain separately.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back