x7z.us - URL Shortener Pays Up To $4.00/1K Views (50% Bonus Extra)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. You are x7z.us admin right ? B-) I have 9 $ in my account. The payments made on fridays right ? i am waiting my payment more then 2 weeks. why ? ;) then friday comes i don't get any payment at all.. so why ?

Excuse me,may I ask you when do you pay money?

Testing =)

Reached my payout today.hoping i will be payed today as its friday

payment pending ?
i havent get this week payment

Hello. You are x7z.us admin right ? B-) I have 9 $ in my account. The payments made on fridays right ? i am waiting my payment more then 2 weeks. why ? ;) then friday comes i don't get any payment at all.. so why ?

I evn dint get payment .waiting for my payment from last 2 weeks.

Scam Scam

its going to be 3 weeks nw,wnt yu payout us??

First We apologise all of them.... at that time i got a lot of hacking attempts or also ddos attacks that's y my full of database crashed i don't know how have money in my web... we start work again with same name....
i pay all of you your pending payments but give me a some time....
i want all of you back in my web....... and i giving you a deal again... in first payout i will pay you extra 50% of your amount.....
Thanks in advance All of you.....

So our accounts is lost am i right ? i can't login with my old email B-) and our money is gone B-) so we must register again and star earning again ? :)

So i have 8 $ in my account. Payments on friday. But this friday i don't get any money at all.. So you are paying ? or not ? please explaine.

CxjX1

Cash Bonus
1. We willing to give away $1.00 credit to each publishers from WJunction Forum.
2. Shout Out " x7z.us - Free Url Shortener That Pays You For Link Sharing" by reply this thread :
3. Just tell us your user x7z.us ID (number), can check at your referral page of panel.
4. You will not be credited again if you have joined this cash bonus at any website that we have promoted our service previously.
5. This bonus will be ended in 31th July 2011.

Great site. Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back