X-Men vs Magneto's Brotherhood | Which one suits your idea? (Spoiler Alert)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocke

I watched the R5 print twice and I must say that I fully enjoy the movie, I wish the Indonesian government would allow foreign movies in the theaters, but their just plain stupid. Anyway, that's not what we're going to discuss.

There are many interesting things in the movie I reckon, from the intriguing and complicated characters surrounding the story and the storyline itself, but what caught my attention the most is the moral behind the story.

Directly to the question, If you're a 'different' and the society doesn't accept you and consider your existent as a threat to humanity, what will you do? Are you going to prove them wrong like Charles Xavier / Prof. X trying to do, or stand against them like Erik Lensherr / Magneto?

Despite the character being designed as an antagonist, personally I shared the same Idea with Magneto. If some people cannot accept me just because I'm different and even consider me as threat while actually I'm not, I will do the best to defend myself from their stupidity (and threats) in which it will show them that they aren't any better than me; and if some people changed their point of view then they're as safe and loved as an ally.

Now your turn, which one suits your idea best, X-Men or Magneto's Brotherhood?

6 comments
It`s said, great power comes with great responsibility.

If I were 'different', I prefer to defend them like Prof X, killing & hunting is not any option any time to prove your point weather it`s right or wrong ;)

X-Man <3

X-Men. They understand us humans.

If I were 'different', I prefer to defend them like Prof X, killing & hunting is not any option any time to prove your point weather it`s right or wrong ;)

X-Man &lt;3

Please look in the wider perspective as mutants aren't the case in this discussion, the question is what will you do if you're different and the society doesn't accept you and even consider you as a threat.

Please look in the wider perspective as mutants aren't the case in this discussion, the question is what will you do if you're different and the society doesn't accept you and even consider you as a threat.

X-Man <3

Aint it the same thing I said ?
:-?

aye, that's cool

anyway, you'll be hunted yourself because of the society's stupid feeling insecurity, good luck convincing them. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back