Status
Not open for further replies.

file.to

Wupload like Filesonic Now :facepalm:

Announcement:
All sharing has been disabled. Wupload is not a file sharing site. If you uploaded a file, only you can download it and it can't be shared with anyone else.

>> www.wupload.com

Last edited:
64 comments
PANIC!!!! 8-) =)

http://news.cnet.com/8301-31001_3-5...e-criminal-cases-brought-against-rogue-sites/

tomorrow will deposit and mediafire close... :facepalm::D

Whaat? I guess it makes sense though... Its kinda funny too because every file that I have had up on their [EDIT: mediafire's] servers for YEARS just got removed at midnight this morning and I received nearly a hundred emails containing this:

Code:
The reason for suspension was:

Under penalty of perjury, we submit that we are authorized to act on behalf of the IFPI Represented Companies in matters involving the infringement of their sound recordings, including enforcing their copyrights and common law rights on the Internet.
Information about the party that filed the report:

Company Name: IFPI
Contact Address: 10 Piccadilly London W1J 0DD United Kingdom
Contact Name: 
Contact Phone: 
Contact Email: notices@ifpi.org

Ah well, on to another filehost I suppose.

scary rabbits..
maybe there is something wrong with them after all .. hotfile didint do this not even after they where drag in courts..
anyway..the stupid bunnies dont realize that they are admiting now, with this actions, that what they did was bad an ilegal.
I stoped use them after scary-rabbits-bitches run away last fall, i feel sorry for whoever still used them.
If a picture make you run and disrespect your users like this then i dont wanna see they momma pictures..lol.
I started to respect hotfile ..now lets see what depositfiles would do.
Ohh, yeah..and i still remember the arrogant response that ricky gave: we are not running away..
Yeah man,sure..

cause wupload and filesonic owners are same stupid scary rabit

HISH = WILLY

464591_tn.jpg

SOPA smash to the WILLY's HEAD below

4.gif

SOPA and MPAA fightes eachother to choose which is best FIGHTER AGAINST FILESHARING

548601_tn.jpg

Last edited:
with this speed of SOPA and MPAA or WTFA :)) as I see, sharing with hosts will die till end of 2013 or drop to the dead level. or only sharing without earning will be up and only the members shares for free does not care money will share for freedom only against SPAA

(M)oron (P)eoples (A)bsurd (A)rrogancy

It seems that the MPAA doesn't need to take any legal action against cyberlockers, is enough that they will provide information about their intentions to several sites on the web, and amateurs as Wupload - who run their business from home, will run like scared rabbits. [trollolol]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back