Wupload in India - BSNL / Tata Photon ISP Might Wanna Read This - [Fix Inside]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wupload works fine with Airtel and Reliance Netconnect not sure about other ISP's.
Use Ultrasurf or Paperbus to bypass ISP blockage .

For those who have issues using the wupload
temporary solution is to change dns like 4.4.4.4
and other dns as 8.8.8.8 and you are well good to use wupload

More research result you can use open dns address

For those who have issues using the wupload
temporary solution is to change dns like 4.4.4.4
and other dns as 8.8.8.8 and you are well good to use wupload

More research result you can use open dns address
Thanks for the tutorial mate. Let me check it out. If it works, I'll surely put it up. :)

EDIT:
GOD BLESS YOU MATE. Its working 100% =) =) =)

Last edited:
#1.4 What's the solution?
I am proud to announce a 100% working solution, thanks to awaiz007's tutorial. After changing my PCs DNS to Google's DNS, everything is working absolutely fine. Wupload is working fine. All you need to do is change your PC or Laptop's DNS server to Google's DNS server i.e. 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. Once done, you'll find that Wupload is working absolutely fine.

#1.5 How to change the DNS?
  1. Open Network Connections. Start menu > My Computer > My Network Places > View Network Connections
  2. Locate the network connection that is associated with your Internet connection. This may be labeled something like Local Area Connection or Wireless Network Connection. If you have more than one connection to choose from, be sure you determine the right one before proceeding.
  3. Right click on the appropriate connection and select Properties.
  4. In the list that appears under the General tab, double click on Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
  5. In the window that appears, you want to select the option to Use the following DNS server addresses.
  6. Enter 8.8.8.8 in Preferred DNS Server.
  7. Enter 8.8.4.4 in Alternate DNS Server.
  8. This should be the final image before you click OK.
  9. Press OK out of all windows until you are back to the Network Connections window.
  10. Now open your preferred web browser to find out that Wupload is working! ;)
Huge thanks to awaiz007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back