Wupload in India - BSNL / Tata Photon ISP Might Wanna Read This - [Fix Inside]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I got my connection like 7 months after I registered for it... Now u can understand how much lazy they are... they dont even care for new customers :))

He never said filehost blocked India... he said ISP blocked filehost sites :facepalm:

Yes I may be wrong. But learn to read between the lines.

Never called kundu a noob. So kiddish. I said some noob posted this news that filehosts blocked India.

Now its proofed that who is noob. :))

Even the below comment is false.

In the beginning, I thought this was Wupload's fault, but after 3 days of heavy experimentation, I can certainly say that BSNL, and Tata Photon has blocked Wupload.

Using photon and running flawless. Opening wupload using web upload, ftp everything LOL.

Hello,
We are aware of this issue and our techs are currently working on it!

well this is the reply from the wwupload owner . so i guess its some problem with the filehost and all other news is rumour

cheers

both sites are working super fine

in my BSNL & TATA

Tested on BSNL Landline, Wireless 3G

TATA Landline, Photon, 3G

Airtel Landline, Wireless, 3G

Reliance Broadband Landline, Netconnect, 3G

Working fine no problem in any site

Want more proof?????

Opens with DOKOMO EDGE

Doesn't with BSNL broadband

BUT, read carefully, once I opened wupload with DOKOMO(in a particular browser) then if I connect BSNL & try reload - IT WORKS!! Doesn't work in other browsers though. So I don't think it is a ISP ban. It wouldn't work in said way if it was. Well I don't need it for neither downloading nor uploading, but still need to see my account every now & then, so found a solution for the BSNL.

p.s. I have 2 laptops & a desktop, so yah I found it on my laptops.

change your DNS setting to

and the site opens..

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
one of my friend told me interesting issue.

When he open wupload.com , it redirects to wupload.in and ESET NOD32 blocking that site saying potentially danger site . :)

For Me Wupload Is Not opening Since Yesterday And I Am Using BSNL ISP

Edit:

Thanks For The Google DNS It Really Worked Me :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back