Wupload in India - BSNL / Tata Photon ISP Might Wanna Read This - [Fix Inside]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kundurocks

Hello all,
I live in India and I thought of sharing this info with my fellow members.
This topic concerns all WJunction members form India using BSNL or Tata Photon as their Internet Service Provider. As most of you have noticed, Wupload is not opening. But if you run a check with isup.me, you will find that the site is perfectly working. Nevertheless, I've put up 100% working fix which worked for me in #1.4.

#1.1 What Happened?
In simple words - Wupload is banned. At least that's what happened to me. Whether permanently or temporarily, that I do not know. Nevertheless, I've put up 100% working fix which worked for me in #1.4.

#1.2 What other members are saying:
Some say that Wupload is working in both Tata Photon and BSNL. Well, tbh, I made this topic just to inform you. Nothing more. We're always entitled to our view. ;)

#1.3 how can some Indians still download from Wupload? :O
That's cuz they're using a different ISP which could be Airlel, MTNL or others. If you have BSNL or Tata Photon and you can access Wupload - good for you. B-)

#1.4 What's the solution?
I am proud to announce a 100% working solution, thanks to awaiz007's tutorial. After changing my PCs DNS to Google's DNS, everything is working absolutely fine. Wupload is working fine. All you need to do is change your PC or Laptop's DNS server to Google's DNS server i.e. 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. Once done, you'll find that Wupload is working absolutely fine. Huge thanks to awaiz007.

#1.5 How to change the DNS? (Source)
  1. Open Network Connections. Start menu > My Computer > My Network Places > View Network Connections
  2. Locate the network connection that is associated with your Internet connection. This may be labeled something like Local Area Connection or Wireless Network Connection. If you have more than one connection to choose from, be sure you determine the right one before proceeding.
  3. Right click on the appropriate connection and select Properties.
  4. In the list that appears under the General tab, double click on Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
  5. In the window that appears, you want to select the option to Use the following DNS server addresses.
  6. Enter 8.8.8.8 in Preferred DNS Server.
  7. Enter 8.8.4.4 in Alternate DNS Server.
  8. This should be the final image before you click OK.
  9. Press OK out of all windows until you are back to the Network Connections window.
  10. Now open your preferred web browser to find out that Wupload is working! ;)

#1.6 Would you recommend any ISP?
Since we now have a working fix, I don't think it'll be necessary for us to change our ISP. If however, you would wanna change your ISP you could go for Airtel. It was suggested to me by I AM AWESOME (a highly reputed Warez-BB game uploader and a good friend).

#1.7 What do the (actual) downloaders do?
The solution is uploaded. Use it and Wupload works just fine. If you don't have a premium account - then I suggest you go for RapidPremium. Its the best service I have ever use, and something I can personally suggest. ;)

#1.8 What about us uploaders?
The best way is to use the solution mentioned above and change your PC's DNS. If you don't wanna do so, then this is a list of (old) possible solutions -
  • RDP (relatively expensive if you don't have one already)
  • Proxy server
  • VPN
  • Change your ISP
  • Use Hotspot Shield Launch. Google it. If you're too lazy, here.
  • Try Tor. What's that?
Please note that this suggestion is just for accessing Wupload and making account changes, requesting payouts and stuff. This is not a solution for uploading. Most serious uploaders use RapidLeech or sBorg RDPs. :)

#1.9 Final Thoughts:
Good luck and happy downloading. =)
Thanks for reading. <3

Last edited:
80 comments
Not blocked for me :facepalm: It may be temporary thing in ur area :| & yes my isp is mentioned in above post >_>

Thanks for your information - If it is blocked by BSNL/Tata, it might be due to spamming. I have experienced a same situation with Airtel ISP as I can't open Katz.cd for sometime and Airtel Tech Person replied me that site is blocked as it is considered as Spam. All BSNL / Tata consumers should call their respective Toll Free No and raise a complaint. If they really blocked the site they should allow it.

"Experimented for 3 days" lol. I was easily accesing wupload till yesterday but today its not working. I am sure it will be ok by tomorrow. Dont spread rumors. And BSNL will never bann anything, They are lazyasses because its run by the government.

both sites are working super fine

in my BSNL & TATA

Tested on BSNL Landline, Wireless 3G

TATA Landline, Photon, 3G

Airtel Landline, Wireless, 3G

Reliance Broadband Landline, Netconnect, 3G

Working fine no problem in any site

everything working fine for me. I use photon. False news. Don't bother to read it. Even sometimes earlier some noob posted it here on WJ and all proofed to be false. Filehosts can't survive by blocking their best clients who are here in INDIA

"Experimented for 3 days" lol. I was easily accesing wupload till yesterday but today its not working. I am sure it will be ok by tomorrow. Dont spread rumors. And BSNL will never bann anything, They are lazyasses because its run by the government.

lol I got my connection like 7 months after I registered for it... Now u can understand how much lazy they are... they dont even care for new customers :))

everything working fine for me. I use photon. False news. Don't bother to read it. Even sometimes earlier some noob posted it here on WJ and all proofed to be false. Filehosts can't survive by blocking their best clients who are here in INDIA

He never said filehost blocked India... he said ISP blocked filehost sites :facepalm:

I use BSNL. And its blocked for me. So this is not false news.

Thanks for your information - If it is blocked by BSNL/Tata, it might be due to spamming. I have experienced a same situation with Airtel ISP as I can't open Katz.cd for sometime and Airtel Tech Person replied me that site is blocked as it is considered as Spam. All BSNL / Tata consumers should call their respective Toll Free No and raise a complaint. If they really blocked the site they should allow it.
Anytime mate. Glad I could be of some help. :)
Btw, weren't you a Mod in WBB? =)

He never said filehost blocked India... he said ISP blocked filehost sites :facepalm:
And he calls me a n00b lol. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back