Status
Not open for further replies.
can't del In Queue list ? BAD

Hey, basket!

We're aware of this bug - for now you have to select them and delete them one by one.

Sorry about the inconvenience!

Regards,
Willy!

These few days whenever I up 8GB via remote upload and above the uploads fail? [Unknown Error]

Hey, kent!

Please PM me your account ID and let me know where you're remote uploading from, and if possible some of the links which have been giving you that error!

Thanks!

Willy!

Remote Upload not work

Hey, share!

Remote upload is working! We were processing a large amount of files over the past few days which lead to some delays - but we're pushing our way through the queue! :)

Regards,
Willy!

504 Gateway Time-out

The server didn't respond in time.

the site becomes completely unusable

edit: files are loaded error began to

Hey, statics!

Can you please PM me the link which prompted this?

Thanks!

Willy

hi ,willy

now i want change my files into another file holder , will the donwload link of the files change ?

Nope! The link will stay the same!

Regards,
Willy!

woooow my 1st sale in wupload

Good job, jalex!

Regards,
Willy!

when will the promo be added ?
My Bro made about 110 USD via sales Since 18 Aug.
I saw someone's Screen Shot That showed the promo added
But it didn't appear in my Bro's account

As long as he's on 70% PPS, he'll be getting his promo!

The promo hasn't been added yet, but we've shown the bonus earnings up to a point in the stats - the request links go live Sept. 1st!

Regards,
Willy!

hi willy. i uploaded some files but my friends can`t download the file (me too can`t). it says An error occurred, please try again later. please do something

PM me the link, adystanley!

Regards,
Willy!

To Willy: How to get download links with filename ???

Go into your file manager - select the links you wish to generate filename links with.

On the right hand side, the 5th icon is for "Share", you can get filename links, forum links, and html links! :)

Regards,
Willy!

"We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (xxxxxxxx) and have been temporarily blocked."
Is it possible that you fix this Willy?

"We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (xxxxxxxx) and have been temporarily blocked."
Is it possible that you fix this Willy?

If you PM me your IP, definitely!

Just a note to anybody who receives this error:

Aside from a bug which was affecting users who had XFF IPs last week, this block is 99% of the time cause by multiple failed logins.

Please check any software you use in conjunction with Wupload - download managers/upload software (RapidLeech, Zooms, sBorg, etc).

Ensure you have the latest update installed and the latest plugins, and check your saved login information to ensure it is correct!

Regards,
Willy!

slow SPEED UPLOAD

Hey, darkpichu!

Please PM me:

1) How you're uploading
2) Free or premium user
3) Your account ID
4) Your location, speed test for your connection
5) If possible, a traceroot from your IP to the server (if you can identify it) you are uploading to.

Thanks!

Willy

is there any prob with that stats ??

i cant see my stats growing

posted 10 threads today and only earn 0.4$ so far :(

My earning is so much low these days
till 2 weeks ago i used to earn atleast 2$ per day but now only 0.5$ min per day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back