Status
Not open for further replies.
@Quack: same shit happened to me. Wupload is great but ftp upload sucks nearly 60% of a week, remote up too and the earnings sometimes drop dramatic down.

If you want to be serious file host you'll heave to resolve your FTP problems ASP.
I really like you but I have to admit that I never saw that much problems with FTP on any other file host.

Wtf is going on, that's my earnings for today:

39rvr.png

I refresh, and...

xLhkA.png

After few minutes again

i65oK.png

and then

4KJkM.png

O_o

EDIT: Oh well at least I'm not the only one with this problem

If you keep refreshing your stats page a few times every minute, the issue will be fixed :D

In all seriousness, we're aware of this issue - it's an update lag but we're fixing it! Just need some patience.

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, all!

Yes, we're aware of the issues you've been facing with uploading - I apologize for the frustration but we require a bit more patience!

We've got hardware upgrades we're waiting for and we're doing everything in our power to smooth out the issues!

Thanks for your understanding!

Regards,
Willy!

Please Willy install the new Hardware and check the FTP isn't working in 2 days, impossible to upload anything .
No Upload = No Premiums, and check my MP i didn't received my Money on the account.
Regards!

no promo and make that every things fine works , that will be the best bonus

How many people must request this before they listen.

Scrap the promos and get the site actually working at a reasonable speed????? Even premium members are lucky to get over 80KB it's a nightmare.

If you keep refreshing your stats page a few times every minute, the issue will be fixed :D

In all seriousness, we're aware of this issue - it's an update lag but we're fixing it! Just need some patience.

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, all!

Yes, we're aware of the issues you've been facing with uploading - I apologize for the frustration but we require a bit more patience!

We've got hardware upgrades we're waiting for and we're doing everything in our power to smooth out the issues!

Thanks for your understanding!

Regards,
Willy!

Wille are you joking ? again hardware upgrade? omg... so if we are lucky everything will be ok after 7 days.. then wupload will work good again for 3-4 days and after that again you will write hardware upgrades omg.. Willy maybe will be better if you invest money in your server before problems start... if you think you can continue with ,,sorry and etc,, every week soon maybe you will write sorry i have to shut down wupload..... i know you will ignore my advice again because you answer only on good questions...

since my NL server is expiring at end of this month n WU got too many problems so obviously i wont be renewing it,instead i hoped to reach atleast payout of $10 but seems i wont be able to make even $3 in last 5 days......!!!

Lolx .... my NL server also expiring on 1st sept :(

thats why i wanted to earn atleast 10$ from wupload to upgrade it
but it looks very difficult now :(

What i have noticed so far

when willy is online

im able to transfer few files via ftp

but as soon as he goes offline

ftp starts annoying as usuall...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back