Status
Not open for further replies.
I there any way to know the amount of sale happn with my account. Since I am on PPD I see 1 sale in account but dont show the amount of sale. Is there any way to know it?

Hey, Snow!

No, there isn't a way to see the amount of the sale - but we keep it there so you can see the consistency of your sales, where they're coming from, etc!

Valuable information when choosing whether to make the jump from PPD to PPS!! :)

Regards,
Willy!

We should be able too. But they decided against it, why? You tell me/

Well - could you imagine how often I would be dealing with "Why am I not getting paid for my sales?!" from PPD users?

That's one of the reasons... :))

Regards,
Willy!

Are you crazy Geompac. Why pasted your personal info like user ID here. You are inviting hacker to hack your account. How can you guy be so careless. You are working online and earning here and dont know how to protect yoruself.

It's funny how when issues arise that magically the period between issues magically disappears in peoples minds and suddenly it's ALL been bad! :P

I have mentioned several times over the past few days that we are working on FTP and have some new hardware on its way which will even out the connection issues some of you are facing. It requires a little patience, and I apologize for the wait.

At the moment we have a large process queue of remote upload files, which will make for a bit of a wait for your files to process - but don't worry! They'll go through :)

Regards,
Willy!
i never said all has been bad... but i now say almost all the time the upload is very dificult to your host. You know im not like other who belive you must make miracles for our ilegal job, maybe i am hard in my expresions ("fucked") but are only expresions. i am happy with your host (perhaps i was more happy when the download and upload speed was more fine), and i thnk you give a great support.

wupload%252520earning%252520stats.jpg

amazing (y)

I was hoping that WU learned something from last time when RU had problems....same problems after one month.....they learned nothing. U HAVE TO BUY ALL THE TIME NEW SERVERS (not only once) because large amount of files are from RU and new users come evreyday....
Waste of time.....next month will be same problems (Hope will work 1 month)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back