Status
Not open for further replies.
The connection has timed out
The server at s62.wupload.com is taking too long to respond.

Can you take a look pls. As it stands right now, out a 3 files uploaded today via FTP only 1 has worked!

This is one stuck on u11 AGAIN
http://www.wupload.com/file/73721923
You always ask for a link, then just say reupload though.

Last edited:
Are you referring to the 30min between downloads for free users that i seen mentioned the other day here? If so,im interested in a reply to this as well,Willy?

Hi, all!

As I have mentioned before, we have been running tests prior to rolling out some new features. Currently, we do not have a 30 minute wait time.

Regards,
Willy!

s62 seems fine now :-)

If you can wave your magic wand on that fucker stuck on u11 you'll make me mighty happy....

We're working on it right now, Northern!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, Luke!

Can you please PM me!

And also, don't share your personal information like account ID, e-mail, IP address, etc in the forums, for your own security ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, Luke!

Can you please PM me!

And also, don't share your personal information like account ID, e-mail, IP address, etc in the forums, for your own security ;)

Regards,
Willy!
willy, do you have plan to make a filemanager desktop client?
i mean this filemanager can create/delete/copy/move folder..this feature will be good to manage our file via our desktop. :)

thanks willy ;)

please stop spamming this page, we all know that some things not work correctly, and we are waiting for Willy to fix it, but spamming will not help anyone.

Hi, all!

As I have mentioned before, we have been running tests prior to rolling out some new features. Currently, we do not have a 30 minute wait time.

Regards,
Willy!

We're working on it right now, Northern!

Regards,
Willy!

is that mean now download time betwen files is again 10 minutes ?
thank you

1312334468230.png

I cannot delete fileRemote Upload Completed! Pl check help me . My ID: 1363.
thank Willy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back