Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you are working on it, but the fact is i cannot use wupload now. since the FTP always closes my upload about 30 % through. and so I stared to remote upload from filesonic, but now THAT does not even work. My files remain in QUEUE for 2 days now.. So I cannot upload new files....

somebody please help me, I'm earning only few cents in filesonic and same in other filehost sites also :(

I see many people earning $500+ a week, I want to earn atleast $100 a week :(

Sigh, is it just me or people are becoming more more greedy by the day. Now people are demanding compensation for something that they think these filehosts owe them like give me premium or extend bonus or I will leave your filehost. I mean cmon its like a kid that throws tantrum.

I know it sucks right now, but me posting a hundred posts about that problem will not fix it nor does threatening the filehost that you will leave. Man it sucks to be Willy right now dealing with your childish rants. I used to post nags about wup but I what I do now is focus on my other filehost until wup gets it straigthened out.

Goodluck willy. My support still goes out to you.

Hey, all!

We're still working on the issues, and I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration it has caused you while working with Wupload.

Know that we are utilizing our full resources to fix these, and we are working as hard as we can to work through them in a timely fashion!

We still have some exciting announcements as well as promos coming up, so you don't need to worry about that!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back