Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm absolutely sure that stats dropping is due to the fact that WU changed the download pages and, consequentially, JDownloader is unable to download...
Most of the downloaders of my files use download managers (Jdownloader, Mipony, IDM) and they're all stuck at this point.
JD devs are working on it, just a matter of a couple of days and they'll publish the new plugin. Keep your mouse on JDownloader's update button and click, click, click!!! ^_^

Best regards!

AtZ

What happens today with the stats???? those are not frozen, but are so wrong, today at the time of the screenshot i must will have 6-8usd but only have 2.

[slide]http://darkacidblue.com.ar/snap000005.jpg[/slide]

Last edited:
guys I do not think that because of new download page, maybe this is because of the error with Jdownloader plugin, you know a lot of people using Jdownloader to download from WU.

so relax guys I am sure Wupload will fix the plugin ASAP.

I'm absolutely sure that stats dropping is due to the fact that WU changed the download pages and, consequentially, JDownloader is unable to download...
Most of the downloaders of my files use download managers (Jdownloader, Mipony, IDM) and they're all stuck at this point.
JD devs are working on it, just a matter of a couple of days and they'll publish the new plugin. Keep your mouse on JDownloader's update button and click, click, click!!! ^_^

Best regards!

AtZ

you are wrong, i just made a test with jdownloader v0.9.581 and its OK with wupload, in the other hand the fall is too big to be made by a jdownloader issue.

see:

[slide]http://darkacidblue.com.ar/snap000009.jpg[/slide]

jDownloader Issues

Hey, all!

It seems that the jDownloader error has been only affecting free users downloads, and we're taking a look into it right now.

I'll take a look into the statistics right now!

Regards,
Willy!

lol, i have had zero problems. speed isnt an issue for me so i cant say it's been blazing all the time, but at least uploading with ZooM has been 99.8% successful (literally, 1000 files uploaded just 2 errors where the link came back /null/).

i download often too (as premium), and while slower these days, never had a problem with InternetDownloadManager or JDownloader.

this isnt to disprove others that are experiencing issues, just chipping in to say for some of us it's working fine :P

wupload hello I would like to know why the downloads have dropped so much this day, for example tube 700 downloads yesterday and today I have only 100 and froze last night saw earnings more than 1 hour.

it is this?

forgiveness for my bad English

jDownloader & Stats

Ftp uploading is not working only for me, It is everyone else have the same problem ?

Hey, Yeahotfiles!

Can you let me know which client you are using, where your are uploading from, and what the issue you are receiving?

Thanks!

Willy!

hey support

im ilm0806
i did not got paid
last paid data June 26th, 2011

whats up ???

regards

ilm0806

Hey, law0806!

You were not paid because you do not have a payment account currently in your Wupload account!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, all!

The statistics are calculating fine, however, we noticed lower than normal downloads, which was due to the jDownloader plug-in issue.

We are happy to report that we worked very quickly, the Wupload techs and the jDownloader developers, and the issue has been resolved!

You will notice your stats increasing as free users are now able to use jDownloader without issue!

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back