Status
Not open for further replies.
i know but i did not find another place to post it and i think it worth to open a topic for this problem so i post it here. so i think the site is down or what ?

Wrong thread, Moustafa.

This is not an "open thread". This is for Wupload support.

Regards,
Willy

hi W ;)

can we have a) number of files total and b) total storage used for premium users/affiliates also like a dashboard style as in FSn.

thanks!

Yes, broadcast, this is something we have in the works, but there are a couple things which are taking precedent!

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy

I've decided to try Wupload for 6 months, so I bought a premium acc. I know you guys are having problems with upload speeds and RU, but I'll go forward anyway. At least the support you give here is great, comparing with other hosts... But I have a question. Is there any limit of GB's per day for RU? For ex. if I want to RU from WU to filesonic, do you have any limit per day of RU traffic?
Thanks, and great work B-)

Hi Willy

I've decided to try Wupload for 6 months, so I bought a premium acc. I know you guys are having problems with upload speeds and RU, but I'll go forward anyway. At least the support you give here is great, comparing with other hosts... But I have a question. Is there any limit of GB's per day for RU? For ex. if I want to RU from WU to filesonic, do you have any limit per day of RU traffic?
Thanks, and great work B-)

Wupload is one of the better ones for sure! Plus they always pay on time, never a worry!

Hello Willy

Jdownloader is no longer working with Wupload links, it gives this: plugin error (out of date)

please fix it.

Regards.

Last edited:
Hello Willy. I have a problem wiht my account. The page tell me that my ip is suspicius behaviur....or something like that. I don't what happend. Please, I need you help because I can't login with my account. If someone try to login and not me, please tell me...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back