Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Willy,

I created a ticket #4094, A supporter named Mel told me to contact you for my problem. I have sent u an email but didn't get your reply yet, so if you see this comment, pls help me solving the issue

Willy,

10$ is just a small amount suppose if we want to get atleast 30$ payout minimum so how can we stop you to send payment before i reach to this amount , i hope you got me ?

Hey, Ar!yaN!

Just remove your payment account information from your Wupload account!

Regards,
Willy!

it works fine with me yesterday i was uploading file and it was big and today i am still uploading this file and it gives me no errors unlike other sites that makes me can not upload anything because of there lots errors :D

What errors were you receiving with uploads, Shady?

Regards,
Willy

how come there is no premium-ref link on wupload?

Your premium ref link is in the affiliate banners section:

http://www.wupload.com/affiliate/banners

Regards,
Willy!

hmmm... When Request Button for Promo will be available?
I can't request for referral promo..

Hey, arjaylieann!

The request promo button will be available soon - we had to make sure the calculations were correct!

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
Willy!

I did that thanks for your kind reply Willy :)

i will put that id back when i reach to decent amount and i hope you will not close my account :P

Willy, why didn't you ignore my comment...I really need your help

Hi Willy,

I created a ticket #4094, A supporter named Mel told me to contact you for my problem. I have sent u an email but didn't get your reply yet, so if you see this comment, pls help me solving the issue

Hi Willy,
What exactly is the problem with uploading speeds? Why they are so low? Is it because of too much traffic, or some part of hardware fail, or routing is bad, or carrier doesn't have the power to transfer all the data? At some points, I could see more than 10MB/s transfer from USA, per single link. Right now, it is 50kb/s, from both USA and NL, using WEB upload.

So, I wouldn't say it is from where I upload, because NL to NL should have good speeds. But that isn't the case.. Most of the time, I have better speeds with USA.

Hi cvrle,

It's a routing issue, and we are working on implementing solutions for it.

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy,

Hey, hdhieu!

I'll respond to your e-mail, you just must be a little patience waiting for my replies over the weekend coming into Monday! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Hi cvrle,

It's a routing issue, and we are working on implementing solutions for it.

Regards,
Willy!

Hey, hdhieu!

I'll respond to your e-mail, you just must be a little patience waiting for my replies over the weekend coming into Monday! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Thanks Willy, will wait patiently for your email. :D

Hey Willy,You didn't respond to me..I need to know whether Wupload to Wupload remote upload possible with premium??I just started using WUpload and need to know..thanks!

Hey, all!

The 1st request links for Willy's Monkey Business promo earnings are up in your stats page!

Just go to your stats page, and you will see them under July 10th!

Regards,
Willy!

Hi Willy !! ,
Am unable to add my payment info in my settings page ... Tried adding Paypal information ... but all i get is this message : (Not the exact words but the same meaning)
"You would be receiving a confirmation email . Your account would be updated as soon as you confirm your identity " ...
But I din't get any confirmation email till now ... I 've been trying since yesterday .....
I am planning on getting my payout this week... Please help me out ... Have PM'ed you my details ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back