Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Willy, still like to report that uploading is still very slow. I can't ever get past 0.5MB/s with you guys...Filesonic/Fileserve are 20-30MB/s.

My users are complaining US up/down speeds are horrible and want Fileserve/Filesonic links instead.

Please put up more US Servers asap! You have the potential to continue growing into a big host, don't slow the momentum with bad speeds.

+1 :facepalm:

+2 ..........

UPLOAD is realley slow i have to VPS one in USA 1 in Netherladn i tried FTP upload (Slow or doesn't connect)

RU (Very Very slow)

Direct Upload (Very Very Very slow)

i can't use promo

Same here, cannot RU anything. Files been in queue for quite some time now:facepalm:. I hope willy can shed some light into whats going on.

dont care about others...i do normal webupload instead of ru, ftp or anything else....so working well for me. infact earnings are stable...

still id wish things wud improve for the sake of others

everybody please calm down... I believe that Willy will fix this as soon as possible... I think he's buzy to solve this problem... Just be a little patient... :)

from a mail received from wupload:
We will be adding more servers by Friday night! Thank you for your patience and understanding!

So, till then i don't think is gonna be any better.

Hey, ms and everybody!

We're waiting for the servers to be installed, apologies for the technical issues you've been facing!

We're doing everything in our power to alleviate the issues while we wait for them!

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Regards,
Willy!

Any possibility you could add www.filedino.com to the remote upload list, Or even possibly add a Free URL Leech function like they have?

Hey, aftershock!

That's something I will put on the list of hosts to be added to the remote upload list!

As for the URL Leech function, I'll have to familiarize myself with their site, but I'll put it on the suggestions list!

Thanks for the input and suggestions! :)

Regards,
Willy!

WILLY today one of my file get 11 downloads . All downloads from USA. I think it just not normal. Because I always get download from worldwide. I don't want to get ban for this kind of statistics bug. can you please check for It? If need then you remove the file & you can also remove the earning that generate by that file.

Now It's 12 download.. :(( Some thing wrong...

Now It's 13...

Now It's 15...

Hey, MSL!

Stats are counting fine, but PM me your account ID so I can take a look!

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back