Status
Not open for further replies.
@gibalah

I'm using LeechDaddy server. Its a web base uploading tools similar as rapidleech.

Yes its uploading.. finished.. and I get a link.

I test the link, it can be downloaded.

But in my wupload account there's nothing there.

Agree, uploading same movie to Filesonic takes less than 5 minutes for me @ 20-30MB/s. For Wupload it is 0.54 MB/s. Its been like this for the last 4 days.

Agree, uploading same movie to Filesonic takes less than 5 minutes for me @ 20-30MB/s. For Wupload it is 0.54 MB/s. Its been like this for the last 4 days.

yep... since friday, uploading speeds went to hell, no matter the location from where you're uploading............:facepalm:

My FTP uploading is 5 ~ 10 MB/s per connection.
Both BurstNET (100m/100m, USA) and Redstation (1000m/1000m, UK) are fine.
But 100tb.com (1000m/1000m, USA, under SoftLayer) can only reach 500 ~ 800 KB/s.

willy, would you like your team fix the problems about upload speed (ftp and/or remote)

i could send you another ticket via your "contact" page, but i think it just useless.

In My Humble Opinion, any great/superb promotion is useless if you still have some important problem to fix inside of your system (servers, scripts, etc..).

You was great willy, and i am sure you are always with us, no matter what.

Tips from me : don't ever believe your technician if they said everything are okay. Because we are the ones that using your service daily, even minutely :)

My FTP uploading is 5 ~ 10 MB/s per connection.
Both BurstNET (100m/100m, USA) and Redstation (1000m/1000m, UK) are fine.
But 100tb.com (1000m/1000m, USA, under SoftLayer) can only reach 500 ~ 800 KB/s.

and singlehop.com 1 gbit/s usa - 500-800 kb/s

[SLIDE]
371847a310.jpg
[/SLIDE]

I hope willy will fix tht 404 error..:)

Hey, joker!

The 404 issues with RU were one of the technical difficulties we were facing yesterday.

We've steadied it, but you will still face some difficulties with RU as we continue to alleviate the issue!

Sorry for any inconveniences or frustrations caused while we do our work! :)

Regards,
Willy!

Hello Willy. i have uploaded huge amount of files. some will not be downloaded for a long time. so how long you store my files ? :)

Hey, justas!

It depends on your account - if you have a free account, files are stored for 30 days from upload.

If you have a premium account - your files are protected.

PM me if you have any further questions on the issue ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Hello Willy,,

I upload a file to wupload.com using a server.

The download link that has been created work fine, but the file did not shown in my wupload.com account.

Where can I find my files in my wupload acount. ?
Its not there?

Hey, kit!

Can you PM me the link to the file which you uploaded?

Regards,
Willy!

@gibalah

I'm using LeechDaddy server. Its a web base uploading tools similar as rapidleech.

Yes its uploading.. finished.. and I get a link.

I test the link, it can be downloaded.

But in my wupload account there's nothing there.

Hey, kit!

I know some affiliates were having RapidLeech issues last week where they were uploading files which didn't show up in their account.

With RL, and this was confirmed by the RL team, you need to update to the latest version of RL with the newest Wupload plug-in.

I'm not sure about LeechDaddy but I have a suspicion that this is a similar issue.

Regards,
Willy!

Hey willy please adjust the counted download column in statistic page.

Thanks

Hey, ILHFFS!

I'm not sure what you mean... can you explain a little further?

Regards,
Willy!

FTP upload still so veeeryy slow (100kbps) only :facepalm:

please fix it :)

Yes, Virtual, we have been working on alleviating the FTP technical difficulties. It is working now but the speeds aren't ideal.

You'll have to bare with us while we work. Sorry for the issues and frustrations this has caused, but I thank everybody for their patience and understanding!

Regards,
Willy!

ftp upload less than 750kb/s???? come one man i upload 2gb files and with that stupid speed is horrible the waiting time. do something please. :)

Hey, DarkAcid!

As I mentioned - we are working on alleviating the upload issues, so while we work on this, speeds won't be ideal.

Sorry for the frustration.

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back