Status
Not open for further replies.
see ? i have told willy that there are something strange with statistic,
we all are already know about how to change the "date on the statistic page" as wily always suggested.

but sometime the statistic is just freezing for 1 or 3 hours or even more... and then only add 0.02 cent on it after a few hours.

and please don't tell us to change the date on the statistic page, because we knew it already even before wupload existed.

Hey, Virtual!

I don't see any stats issues, but I will double check.

I won't give you the FAQ answer to the question, but it is the most common cause of the "STATS FREEZE" query ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Dear willy how can create a folder link ?

Hey, sameer!

Click on the folder, look to the right side menu and hit the share button (furthest to the right).

It will generate the folder link for you!

Regards,
Willy!

Stats are working fine, guys!

Just downloaded a file and once it finished it immediately showed up in Stats!

Regards,
Willy!

Remote uploads from RS/FS/FSc = not working:

erroryny.png

very unusual, my earnings dropped so much today. :( people earning a few bucks a day may have not noticed this but sure people earning $30 or more on average may be surprised their earnings were cut to half or even lower this very day.

downloads fail, many free users are complaining about this, you need is to fix this problem, profits are falling much I think that is why, people are avoiding download from your service
Please fix this problem

i hope this is not like bitshare cutting the downloads coz they can't pay for the high rate , but with willy confirming that everything is okay its weird .
more than 10 people said that there is something wrong with stats
so , there maybe something wrong with stats or ppls can't download the files for some reason .

Hey, JLMPro!

Thanks for the kind words!

Are you asking how the bonuses are calculated or how you receive your payout?

The bonuses are calculated as follows:

July 1 - 10: 25% EXTRA PAYOUT for all earnings made on these days
July 11 - 20: 50% EXTRA PAYOUT for all earnings made on these days
July 21 - 30: 100% EXTRA PAYOUT for all earnings made on these days

As for receiving your bonus payout:

In your Statics page, you will notice a new column to the right titled "PROMO", under which you will see how much bonus you earned on each day.

Click on one of those links, and you will see "REQUEST".

Click it, enter your Wupload account information (e-mail & password), and it will be added to your next payout! =)

Regards,
Willy!

hey Willy,
are you planing to keep summer sizzler promo for next month ?
as i see in your reply =) haha

i hope this is not like bitshare cutting the downloads coz they can't pay for the high rate , but with willy confirming that everything is okay its weird .
more than 10 people said that there is something wrong with stats
so , there maybe something wrong with stats or ppls can't download the files for some reason .

man i am with you

this is the prov

4DxsdEE.jpg

Last edited:
Can you only get the promo money if you are a premium member? My premium ran out on the 10th and i haven't been getting any promo money for any days after it.

this server is such a pain....

very unusual, my earnings dropped so much today. :( people earning a few bucks a day may have not noticed this but sure people earning $30 or more on average may be surprised their earnings were cut to half or even lower this very day.

i thought, only my earning has dropped suddenly....

Last edited:
Can you only get the promo money if you are a premium member? My premium ran out on the 10th and i haven't been getting any promo money for any days after it.
I'm not a premium member and i still received the first bonus, as for the last day nobody have any values put there, just wait for the next bonus day, i bet we all gone have the money right there.
Why is that i am not getting bonus from the last 3 days ???

I think the money will be there when next bonus day will come, i didn't see either my bonus but i'm sure is nothing to panic about.

Willy please reply to the complaints..it is weird...same scene with so many people and you are not answering the complaints...

My earnings are like halfed...if you want i can upload screenshots also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back