Status
Not open for further replies.
see ? i have told willy that there are something strange with statistic,
we all are already know about how to change the "date on the statistic page" as wily always suggested.

but sometime the statistic is just freezing for 1 or 3 hours or even more... and then only add 0.02 cent on it after a few hours.

and please don't tell us to change the date on the statistic page, because we knew it already even before wupload existed.

Dear Willy.
Wupload is the best host :D, but how I hope the bonds of 25% and 50%?

Hey, JLMPro!

Thanks for the kind words!

Are you asking how the bonuses are calculated or how you receive your payout?

The bonuses are calculated as follows:

July 1 - 10: 25% EXTRA PAYOUT for all earnings made on these days
July 11 - 20: 50% EXTRA PAYOUT for all earnings made on these days
July 21 - 30: 100% EXTRA PAYOUT for all earnings made on these days

As for receiving your bonus payout:

In your Statics page, you will notice a new column to the right titled "PROMO", under which you will see how much bonus you earned on each day.

Click on one of those links, and you will see "REQUEST".

Click it, enter your Wupload account information (e-mail & password), and it will be added to your next payout! =)

Regards,
Willy!

Dear Willy.
Wupload is perfect, there's only one problem, I referred 2 friends and NO shown in the list or credited the money generated by them, and they do not want to re-register, there is asolution :'(

Hi, Jimmy!

Can you PM me:

1) Your account ID
2) Your friend's account IDs

And have the two of them contact me (via Wjunction PM or e-mail: willy@wupload.com) stating that they wish to be your referrals.

I will get it set up ASAP! :)

Regards,
Willy!

9cc109.jpg

I see the the cash on the promo now. WHen I click one of those $$$ on the promo tab it then shows something like

"Promo Details (2011-06-10)" whichever ones I click.

Then Im able to click "request" and when I click it brings me into

http://www.wupload.com/promo/request

and then telling me to enter email and password...

So what is that about? Paypal email and wupload password? What happens?

Hi, algon!

You need to enter your Wupload information (e-mail & password), and it will be added to your Unpaid Balance, which will be paid out on your next payout!

Regards,
Willy!

does the refferal list never updates?
when a new member register from my link , he doesn't show in my refs

Hey, NightMare!

PM me your account ID, please!

I'll take a look into this!

Regards,
Willy!

Statistics error.

Hi, anndy!

What is the error you're receiving?

Please check the "From" and "To" dates on your Statistics page, and make sure they end on the current date ;)

Regards,
Willy!

@lupagazi2010

That's possible and i have think about that possibility.
Anyway those files are suppose to be share too, but i just think very strange if the links can be search using filestube when we haven't publish it yet.

I never had the situation like this with Filesonic, i mean file(s) that i never publish ( yet ) will stay on the folder and can't find by others.

Hey, bravesoldier!

Yes, lupagazi is correct.

If your files are in your root folder, they will be searchable through FilesTube.

If you wish to avoid this, place them in a separate folder and mark that folder "PRIVATE".

However, I'm not sure why you would want to do so, as downloads are downloads and they get your EARNINGS!

But, hey, different strokes for different folks :P

Regards,
Willy!

FTP upload very slow. speed only 10-60kbs????:'(

Hey, HVT!

Which FTP client are you using?

And what server are your files being uploaded to? (you can check this in your logs)

Regards,
Willy!

Regular upload servers are slow too for some reason can't get pass 1-2MB/s

Hey, LuDo!

Do you mean "web upload" when you say "regular upload"?

Regards,
WillY!

My first week with Wupload

9e9370.jpg

willy just a question would the bonus be included this wendsday I just clicked on request bonus June 12, 2011 / 06:48 am server time?

also my ID is 3335 am I still eligible for premium? registered a since wupload was launch but never requested for premium yet :)

Hey, powerups!

Great work! :) Thanks for the effort!

Yes, as you requested your bonus payout before the end of Sunday (server time), it will be paid out this Wednesday!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey Willy :)

does FSC to WU remote works ?

I'm getting error .

Hey, alex!

Yes, FSC to WU is working - I tried it and received an error but when I re-entered the link it went fast and furious ;)

We'll get that sorted out tomorrow :)

Regards,
Willy!

I also find out my unpublished files can be found in FilesTube, although that forder is private.
I guess that FilesTube uses a brute-force method for scanning the files located on wupload.
For example, scanning from /file/00000000 to /file/99999999. :facepalm:

Hi, gibalah!

That shouldn't be the case... can you PM me your account ID and some of the links you have in a private folder which show up in FilesTube?

Thanks!
Willy!

Download counts are missing is counting problem.

Hey, statics!

Check the "From" and "To" dates in your Statistics page and make sure you are on the current date ;)

Regards,
Willy!

is payments automated ? if so is there a way to cancel it?

Hey, crazybana!

Payments are automated.

If you wish to "hold" a payment, the only way to do so is to remove your payment account information from your Wupload profile!

Regards,
Willy!

payouts are auto if over $10

earnings Monday-Sunday paid out wednesday

Thanks for the help, fatfighter!

Regards,
Willy!

Will the download counts & earnings be frozen after removing the payment details?

No, gibalah.

They will not.

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back