Status
Not open for further replies.
Where to see Bonus earnings ?

Hey, Alex!

The day after the end of each promo bracket (the first being the 11th!), you will see a "Request Bonus Payout" link in your Earnings page.

Click it to see your BONUS EARNINGS and request payout! It will be paid on the next payout!

Regards,
Willy!

yes :facepalm: my mistake :D

No worries, DarkAcid! Glad I could help!

Regards,
Willy!

I've got $17 in my account and I've not been paid. When are we paid? Is there anything to do to be paid?

Regards,

Hey, guylux!

We pay later in the day on Wednesday - you should be receiving it soon!

Regards,
Willy!

the only way to look the size from a file is selecting the file into filemanager? wtf.....?

At the moment, yes!

We have that on our list of things "To Do"!

Regards,
Willy!

I just signed up, wondering if you guys still offer premium to account.

my ID is : 42866

Hello, Jason!

We are no longer giving out free accounts. For very active affiliates, we can discuss this!

Get uploading and get active and we can discuss it!

Regards,
Willy!

Is it also counted when someone bought premium account from my referral link?

Hey, starme!

They would end up as your referrals, it wouldn't count as a sale!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey i join WU on the 13th May and i started uploadin daily and i still have nothing to show for it :( i added my PP details etc but nothing so i there a prob with my acc i do know of people who download files from ME but that file still stays 0 downloads

Account Number: 5077

d08f7615.png

fa56240d.png

Hey, jcberry!

Where have you been sharing your files?

From all appearances and taking a look at your account - you just haven't had any downloads!

Regards,
Willy!

How to delete folder, i ve create folder, but there is not other options edit or delete only create :P

Edit: I found a way
http://www.wupload.com/file-manager/delete/<folder code>

Last edited:
At the moment, yes!

We have that on our list of things "To Do"!

Regards,
Willy!

Thanks for your support, if you continue doing that you will be from the greatest hosts soon :D

Edit: well, you must too improve your upload speed. I up a 1.86gb file to fileserve in 30-40sec (80-120mb/s) but to wupload it takes 20-40min (1-3mb/s) ..... dont forget that :D

other thing... into the ru section you must separate the option "delete error/complete" becouse one want to delete the complete but not the errors to know what files ypu must ru again, you know what is select 200 - 500 files to delete them from the list? is boring

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back