Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked it, it's simple and practical. Gonna have a try. I also tried the free user speed and it's really amazing.

I like to respect the free users when sharing my files, it's important to me, so I would like to ask you, in the future, we all know that this speed for free users will drop, so what can we expect?

And the time between downloads for free users is great now, but, what about in the future? Will it stay that way?

2 more questions:
What's the storage capacity for premium? Unlimited?
I haven't tried yet, do you permit RU from fileserve?

Not critics, just asking ;)

The speed isn't going to drop and the time between downloads isn't going to increase, if anything, we're going to strive to get better and better! :D

And you are correct: storage capacity for premium is unlimited, and yes, we do permit RU from fileserve!

Willy

Please put Spain in group B. All hosts have SPain in B> Thanks.

BTw - my ID is 1094. Im preety active (since RU was down I couldnt upload) and I got 1 ref who is active too.

Please give me premium

regards

The speed isn't going to drop and the time between downloads isn't going to increase, if anything, we're going to strive to get better and better! :D

And you are correct: storage capacity for premium is unlimited, and yes, we do permit RU from fileserve!

Willy

Thanks for the answer. I am already transferring some files to my new/free account, and maybe tomorrow or after I'll start to post Wupload links. If things run OK I'll keep posting and ask you for a premium account 8-)

Thanks

Btw guys!

If your User ID is between 3100 & 3500 ,and you are an affiliate, Let me know by email and you will get a free premium account within 24-48 hours!!!

But please you have to get active, Ill be monitoring accounts ;)

Thanks!

Willy
Yay, i fit! 3248 :)
So anyway i wonder if wupload is your project, hish cousin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back