Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? The site will remain open, you will be able to download, upload, use all of the functions - there just won't be an affiliate program.

Regards,
Willy!

I feel sorry for that guy because he will find that all the WU files he wanted to leech from my site (over 2000 movies) will be changed to other filehost withn 48 hrs. :P

"Last Payout Reminder

To our valued friends and affiliates,
Our affiliate program is coming to an end Sunday, November 27. Please be sure to have your payment details in place in your Wupload account to receive all of your earnings on the 30th!

For affiliates who have reached $10 in earnings by Sunday, you will receive all of your earnings automatically on Wednesday, November 30th.

As our payout system is automated, affiliates who have NOT hit the regular $10 minimum by Sunday will have to REQUEST their payout.

As of Monday, November 28, you will be able to request your payout, and anybody who requests their payout before Wednesday at 6 P.M. (server-time) will receive their payout on Wednesday evening.

We will continue accepting requests for payouts and processing payouts after the 30th, but please allow for 48 hours for us to review and process your payment.

Regards,

Willy!"

http://www.wupload.com/news oO

Total Earnings* = $3548.74

Started Oct.12 2011, was the best host Wupload in compensation.
I will continue to upload on the server Wupload even without remuneration, but a little less than usual.

Thank's Willy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back