Status
Not open for further replies.
Wuplod Stop Scam!!!

I will be inform today my bank about wupload scam scheme. And I will be ask to block his account because wupload site is an big file host scam.

I hope that these smelly swindlers will be stopped in the near future!

I will be inform today my bank about wupload scam scheme. And I will be ask to block his account because wupload site is an big file host scam.

I hope that these smelly swindlers will be stopped in the near future!

Maybe you purchased Wupload Premium using your cash card/visa card etc...and im shure they are billing you monthly because you subscribe to their premium service..

Wupload is Scam!!!

I confirm that wupload is scam. Wupload blocked my one year account premium without any reason.

I also will be contact today with PayPal staff and ask block his PayPal account.

STOP SCAM! STOP SCAM! STOP SCAM!

Hey willy please request my payout...
i will b very grateful to u..as i need them urgent..i have to buy books to complete my higher studies..
Please willly help me..Hope you understand mine problem..

Regards
Cyber

For everybody who has been PMing me or requesting premium on the board, I will only answer this once:

As stated on the board post and the news page, you will be able to request as of Monday, November 28.

Thank you.

Regards,
Willy!

how about paypal ??

Any payment account.

Your payment account info will need to be place.

Regards,
Willy!

hm..........i have a doubt ........

i think
@Leon Man
and
@Orlando

both are same person....
http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=37610

I also wonder why neither are contacting me with their account information :facepalm:

Regards,
Willy!

wupload.com is working but ftp connection is not working

FTP is working fine for me here!

What errors are you getting, nba?

Regards,
Willy!

Lol block his Paypal,omg LOLOLO,so funny :D (Its not :|) Whay about the banner on WJ redirects directly to WU and not to the thread?

You mean the button, correct?

Regards,
Willy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back