Status
Not open for further replies.
hello..,

i have frozen stats...for this entire week...:facepalm:

Luckily:D.,i've just started to upload to this host...will never upload...again...here

untill all problems solved...8-)

i wonder when these problems will be solved...???;);)

imp thing that willy should look....into...about RU

If you RU from other file sharing host to RU you will end up with unknown error. but if you have RL(rapid leech) then you can try uploading a trans-loaded file via RU to WU..

it will work....(maximum time)

but if you use file host it will gv unknow error/plugin broken etc.

I think is WU's RU plugin for file host is broken.....they need to update it.

If RU was completely broken then it should not be able to upload from any location...But it can upload any file from http direct link not from host link like FSN/FS etc..

Last edited:
absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!

Regards,
Willy!

Absence of evidence certainly is no proof of absence -- there aren't any empirical proofs in the mathematical sense -- but it is evidence of absence. That is, it does not falsify absence, and in fact gives reason to suspect absence. Just how good evidence of absence it is depends on how hard evidence of presence was sought. If we try really really hard to find evidence of life on Mars, using every technique we can think of, and yet we fail to do so, this is strong evidence that there is no life on Mars.
It's called AOEINEOA :)

willly u want to fix remote upload or what ?
because i think about leave wupload :(

Don't rush, nmrs! Willy and his team are doing everything on their power to fix this problem as soon as possible. They don't earn money if something goes wrong. Be more patient and everything will be fine.

But you can leave or not, because it's still your choice. :)

Regards.
I have the same problem:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::'(:'(:'(:'(

You're facing problem with the stats, right? I' sorry to tell you, but the stats working fine. You should be a bit 'open'. Think about it, guys! Sharing the same content in the same places will not always work.

Every single day there are new affiliates. This mean more people, more files, more sharing, more CHOICE. Because there isn't sign saying from which affiliate you should download. More people = more files. And yes, most of the files are equal.

Find some new places, think about new content and you will see the difference! :)

Regards.

Hey willy when would the server be fixed?? 2012? 2013? 2014? or never??

What a ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE!!!! :facepalm:

They will be fixed as soon as possible, buddy. Using irony will not fix them faster, believe me. :)

Regards.

You know what you should do,and now,what about our lost downloads from yesterday? WU was down from 8 PM GMT+1 to 10 PM GTM+1 (Was down,that doesnt mean downloads were working,but web was) I know i lost downloads,as i got many replies saying why of "503 Error" ¬¬

You speak as though you have some contract/agreement with Wupload, buddy? You aren't working a permanent state job under lifetime contract in some office.

You share ILLEGAL STUFF, making money from them. I don't think complaining is a good idea.

Regards.

I have frozen stats from yesterday.:(

Stats are working fine, pepels. Read the lines above, please. :)

Regards.

Willy's server are fukt up!! no method of uploading possible now :s
Willy do something ? where are u ?
Neither of the 3 methods working :s huh

You should adapt to the situation, friends. If you don't have Premium accounts - Send PM to Willy and show him your earnings from another File Host and he will give you Premium account.

Then remains the easy part - You can use RU WU to WU, which works just ALL THE TIME! 24/7.

I am 99% convinced that whatever files you trying to upload, already have them on the Internet. You just have to find them. And you can RU them for 1 second. It's easy, right?

Regards.

hello..,

i have frozen stats...for this entire week...:facepalm:

Luckily:D.,i've just started to upload to this host...will never upload...again...

untill all problems solved...8-)

i wonder when these problems will be solved...???;);)

Problems will be solved, don't worry about that, fellow. There is no frozen stats, read the lines above, please. :)

Best Regards,
M.D.House.

PS: And yes, the answer is: I don't work for Wupload. :)

Absence of evidence certainly is no proof of absence -- there aren't any empirical proofs in the mathematical sense -- but it is evidence of absence. That is, it does not falsify absence, and in fact gives reason to suspect absence. Just how good evidence of absence it is depends on how hard evidence of presence was sought. If we try really really hard to find evidence of life on Mars, using every technique we can think of, and yet we fail to do so, this is strong evidence that there is no life on Mars.
It's called AOEINEOA :)

I like you more and more each day, cvrle ;)

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
So? Im making money to willy,Wupload isnt a free site,or you think he likes give money for no reason? I can say what i want,and he knows i got the reason.

LOOK TO THE REMOTE UPLOAD WILLY =)

p1LQE.png

I WISH SEE WUPLOAD LIKE THIS

When i try to add a filesonic account at RU page and click on save .. the account name and pass have not been saved..
i tried like 5 times but i still have the same problem..

I have this same problem every day for over two weeks .I can"t conected to ftp and remote upload dosen"t work

beztytcpc.jpg

Willy rapeir this .My login and pass of ftp are good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back