Status
Not open for further replies.
wu is down?

slowpoke.jpeg

I am a little mad that I lost some downloads in this night, and some of my downloaders will think twice before downloading my links from Wupload now

Understandably affiliates and downloaders will be upset with this downtime, but unfortunately, it was unforeseen.

My apologies for the inconvenience and frustration, all!

Regards,
Willy

You will give bonus right? I lost downloads,i know i did,i had 3$ and sumthing,passed two hours and 4$..im very angry at this,its worse than last time,last time downloads were counted,now NO ONE KNOWS HOW MANY F*** DOWNLOADS WE LOST.

PD:And for making it worse,i dont know if stats are froze,f*** this,this is the last sh*t i will accept from Wupload.

XzJoNzX no one lost 1 milion dollars tonight, we lost 50-100 downloads max, and maybe 1-2 sales at moust, and the sales maybe some, not all, so compensation is out of the question!

The only compensation I want and need is that my downloaders can download! Thats all I want!

Who called you? stop being Willy ass-sucker,100 Downloads are enough for me,Compensation should be done,i dont care what you want,this sucks,yeah "server problem",Willy will make them again,like RU Issues on Week-end.

Willy... i sended u pm 2 days ago with information that im not getting counts from free users i tested it (gave some links to friend in diffrent city). U asked me for ip that was downloading my files so i gave it to u and im still waiting for answer............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back